What sort of things can cause the failing of recruitment?

Numerouno

I don't usually have trouble recruiting as I keep Palpatine on Imperial Center, but the enemy can try to disrupt a recruiting mission. Try to stay on a loyal world and do espianage missions to see any enemy activity. This goes for either side, though I only play the Empire. - Grand Moff Conway

The Emperor is not the best at espionage. And even characters with a 150-200 diplomacy still fail to make the planets see reason from time to time. And when you're recruiting, the more Rebel sympathy the planet has then the harder it is to successfully recruit. But even when I have the Emperor on Corusant at the beginning of the game with 100% loyality to the Empire, he still fails a recruitment mission or two. But he is most def. no traitor.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

I dunno- didn't AdmiralToguroani have Mon Mothma as a traitor, once when he used RebED? Just saying...

Though Palpy is not supposed to be a traitor according to the game. :wink:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

the emperor cant betray his side. unless you change it with rebed of course

Rebel Scum!!!!

Admiral Ackbar should be served with french fries and a lemon wedge

Leia should be wearing that metal bikini in the Emperor's court

Mon Mothma should just be shot.  period.  uptight, annoying, PC traitor

Luke s

I dunno- didn't AdmiralToguroani have Mon Mothma as a traitor, once when he used RebED? Just saying...

He changed a LOT when that happened.

Recruitment missions are never guaranteed to be succesfull, even if the system fully supports your side, there's no interference from the other side, and you're not using a traitor. Sometimes things just don't work out. You've got 30 characters on a side and 200 planets. What are the odds of one of those 30 not being in-system? You do the math.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

• 4 weeks later...

Recruitment is dependent on 2 things:

1) Planet Loyalty

2) Leadership ability

I typically make it a rule of thumb to recruit from planets with 100% loyalty. Otherwise the failure rate is too high.

The best Rebellion player in the world. Want to challenge me? http://myleague.com/rebellion1