Bar Brawl

JediHunter

Everyone remember this thread? well, it was lost and restarting it may seem funny to y'all but i enjoyed the endulging of everyones imagination. So I am doing away with the poll and asking you. Who would you want next to you in a brawl at the local bar? A couple of caveats (dont know what it means? look it up. On m-w.com its definition 1c.)

1) Only creatures / people who are biological (no droids.)

2) Star Wars Universe only. (Simple way of saying no star trek or gundam wing etc.)

3) You only get one companion. So choose wisely.. hehe.

Perhaps I'm limiting you, but i think that will keep the craziness a little contained :wink:

So, me peronsally, I would have a Rodian with me solely because I played a Rodian bounty hunter back when i played SW Galaxies. And I tend to think Rodians rule! (Han shot first is better, that way i dont have to admit that Greedo was a bad shot!)

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

What? No Gundams? Ah, well :P

I think we all know who my choice is :roll: Younger Yoda. Simply put, he pwns you. A Jedi Master at your side makes you all but invincible. :twisted:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

A Jedi Master at your side makes you all but invincible. :twisted:

Tell that to the younglings in Ep. III

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

2) Star Wars Universe only. (Simple way of saying no star trek or gundam wing etc.)

3) You only get one companion. So choose wisely.. hehe.

Well, considering my "character" ... I don't need a Jedi (Knight or Master); Wookie's are quite intimidating; and others have their pros & cons. I could handle any "troublemakers", but the problem would be all of the "wanna be" young whipper-snappers out to make a name for themselves; I'd never get a chance to finish my drink! :lol: So, I need someone/thing to keep away the "riff-raff", ... hmmm ... got it! My "companion" would be a RANCOR (actually, more of a "pet") :twisted: Whoever got past him ... I'll personally buy them a drink (then take them out, if necessary) :P8)

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

A Jedi Master at your side makes you all but invincible. :twisted:

Tell that to the younglings in Ep. III

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

My "companion" would be a RANCOR (actually, more of a "pet") :twisted:

:lol: I could imagine that conversation.

Bartender: We dont allow them kind in here!

DarthTex: Oh yea? *Draws lightsaber* Says who?

Bartender: Ok. Ok. He can come in, but he won't fit in the door.

DarthTex: Yea he will, he just needs to uh.. expand it for ya.

Rancor: RAWR! *Crushes wall*

:lol::lol:

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

My "companion" would be a RANCOR (actually, more of a "pet") :twisted:

:lol: I could imagine that conversation.

Bartender: We dont allow them kind in here!

DarthTex: Oh yea? *Draws lightsaber* Says who?

Bartender: Ok. Ok. He can come in, but he won't fit in the door.

DarthTex: Yea he will, he just needs to uh.. expand it for ya.

Rancor: RAWR! *Crushes wall*

:lol::lol:

Hey! Imaganing stupid conversations is my specialty! :P

Another advantage to having Yoda as my backup- I can stick the little fellow in my cloak to spring forth and attack if necessary! :twisted:

12/14/07

I like Evaders before me want Darth Vader after he accepts his hatred ( as in The Dark Lord) I think he would destroy your little yoda Tofu (LOL).- Grand Moff Conway

PS.- I find your LACK of FAITH disturbing lol now that I have tubes sticking out of me I can better understand Vader

I would settle for a droid such as HK-47

Need I say more :roll:

@ Paul: Size matters not- while Vader may have raw power, Yoda pwns him in force skillz :twisted:

12/14/07

Shows signs of life..

8O Hes back! :lol: Nice to see you around again Mitth. Hope life is just hectic and thats why youve been MIA for awhile... (meaning hope im not poking at you and something bad happened to you or something.. )