Theaters.......what's the things have you smuggled in.......

errantone

Was just reading the threater's suck type posts in another thread and wanted to know, what 'stuff' have you smuggled into theaters?

for me.........

most I smuggled in, was a 6pack of beer, and a nice indian food dinner from a local resturant(plus utensils from home). Some guy behind me laughed then complained how good the food smelled....so i bribed him into silence with a beer.

other random things were smaller, the occansional beer(32oz), fast food, junk food snacks etc....

Don't go to the movies much anymore for all the reasons people gave on the other thread.

i got a large pizza in once. well, me and a couple friends. we all took a couple pieces and got them in. also before i was 17 i used to smuggle myslef into rated R movies all the team. If you want craziest stuff in a movie theatre, one time my girlfriend of the time gave me a lap dance, then we went to third base in the theatre.

Rebel Scum!!!!

Admiral Ackbar should be served with french fries and a lemon wedge

Leia should be wearing that metal bikini in the Emperor's court

Mon Mothma should just be shot.  period.  uptight, annoying, PC traitor

Luke s

If you were reading it in another thread, (perhaps the movie theatre thread?) you could have posted in there rather than starting totally new topic. -for future refrence. :wink:

The most I've ever smuggled in was a couple cans of No-name branb coke, a large bag of twizlers, and a ziplock bag full of halloween candy. :roll: This was nearing winter time so I had a fairly bulky coat at the time which was still a size too big for me.

(Actually I think I still use the inner liner of that coat as a jacket. 8O )

I dont sneak stuff in... Never have, never will. I'm too much of a goody goody. Now my friends on the other hand.. they sneaked all sorts of stuff in which i disagreed with at the time, but they convinced me it was ok with my own bag of twizlers.. which ended up making me sick cuz i can be a pig during movies... i just tend not to eat during movies.. i guess thats why i dont sneak stuff in.. dont feel the need...

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

I think I'll take a trip to the dollar store before hand the next time I plan to go see a movie. It cost me more than ten bucks to get a bag of Twizlers, a small bottle of Coke and tiny box of Recces pieces. :evil:

At most that should have cost me 6 dollars!

Hmm I never really snuck anything in except the ocational coke....

but once I saw one sit with a little dog in a bag........ .....

"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions."

Visiting the dollar store is the way to smuggle! I get two chocolate bars and a drink for $2.00. Plus it's not a soda, we're talkin some grade-A Snapple Lime Green Tea (best. drink. ever.), and for candy, we're talkin Charleston Chews, a supreme candy deity. My friend smuggled a bucket of KFC in one time. That was interesting.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

I'll bet!

Let's see, most I've smuggled in: Two bags of gummi candies... :roll: As I said, I don't go to the theater that much...

I will, unfortunately, succumb to the urge for hot popcorn on ocassion and overpay for it... "Popcorn- it's the only item that a guy will ever eat off of his own crotch!"- some random commedian.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I am determined to manage to smuggle in a whole 24-pack of beer one day!

Sadly i don't go to the pictures often enough so i haven't attempted it. I may also have a go at getting some food and a bottle of vodka while I'm at it.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

... The most I've ever smuggled in was a couple cans of No-name branb coke, a large bag of twizlers, and a ziplock bag full of halloween candy. :roll: This was nearing winter time so I had a fairly bulky coat at the time which was still a size too big for me.

(Actually I think I still use the inner liner of that coat as a jacket. 8O )

I can just image that Def ...

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7050/def16warmwintercoatwwwtxt2piccombd1.jpg

:D

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

:lol: Great one Tex!

What have you smuggled in? :wink:

Mostly simple stuff: soft drinks, candy, snacks; but occasionaly some beer or a bottle of bourbon :wink::D

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Alcohol was invented to make the good things in life stand out... And make the bad things look good. :P

With that attitude Mad, just be careful about picking up "dates" at wild parties :wink: It would by terrible if you "lost" an arm? :lol:

(there's a hidden joke in that, if you didn't get it ... just ask) :D

Sorry but didn't get it.

Another version of the saying goes that alcohol was invented so that ugly women could still have a sexual life. :lol:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Sorry but didn't get it.

Another version of the saying goes that alcohol was invented so that ugly women could still have a sexual life. :lol:

OK, you probably seen those hunting traps with the "steel jaws" that snap shut if they're stepped on. Back in the day, they were used to trap animals for their fur and to get rid of "pest" animals. Sometimes the traps would be found with only the animals "foot" in the trap. The animal would "gnawl" off its own foot/leg to get out of the trap. Pretty nasty and cruel stuff :evil::(

Now, we have a saying "coyote ugly" (for the women picked up at bars; you know the "ugly/undate-able" ones). That's when you're drunk and you take one of these "women" home for the night. Well, when you wake up in the morning (with a hangover) and realize you're with the "woman" in bed (she's sleeping on your arm). Instead of waking her up, you gnawl off your arm to escape. Got it? :wink::lol:

Ah... I thought the question mark was significant, thus I was confused. I'd type more about how funny that was, but I've a large sandwich occupying one hand...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away