Jackass II

Darth_Rob

believe it or not... my girl forced me to see the movie... which.. i was a little mad at her for before it began.. but whatever.. anyways.. i saw it.. and there were parts that i laughed so hard my eyes watered... but there were a few parts where i nearly vomited there in the theater... there are somethings i cant stand.. and they did them... so nasty.. anyways.. its a flick that y'all should rent if you want some time off from your mind... but dont go see it in the theater... not only will you have payed too much... you also will probably be annoyed by the people around you as i was...

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

I've got better things to waste money on then that stupidity.

When I've got money to get me into the movies I can safely say that the movie I see will be one that is worth the money, like Superman Returns or Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest.