how do i assault??

sykomaniac

You can't assault while there are two gen. cors on a planet. If you want to take down a gen cor either A) Make one of your major characters with good leadership skills an admiral of that fleet (He or she needs to be on the ship. Then all you do is right click on them, select 'command' and move it to admiral)

If your fleet is strong enough, you'll punch out a gen cor and will be able to assault.

Option B is to create a commando team and/or characters team and send them on a mission to sabotage one of the gen cors. It ought to all be in the manual if you got one.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I find that the most effective thing is to send in commandoteams where the person doing the sabotage-bit is either Page or Garindan.... These always does the trick for me... :D
"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions."