Music!!!

Marius2

Here is one of my favorite house songs... Just to let you know.

One of my all favorite Trance songs has to be "NaDJanema" by Unknown Source. I highly recommend you at least giving it a listen. :wink:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the friend get over it? :lol:

Well I'm not sure he can remember it... after this little episode he drank 16 different kinds of Weissbier... and if you know Germany, you know that there are no small glasses.. :D

"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions."

Country (classic and modern), techno, industrial, classical, rock 'n' roll, oldies, some punk/alt. rock.

Big & Rich, VNV Nation, Elvis, Hank Williams, Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin, Red Sovine, Front Line Assembly, AFI, Simple Plan, etc.

For which letter. I only know for "o". If you hold Alt and press 0246 on your num pad you'll get "ö"

Thanks, GAT. I'm going to need all of them eventually. I'm taking German now...

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

I'd like to take German, but I simply haven't the time. I suppose I could grab one of those teach yourself CDs... but I doubt they're very effective.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Here is one of my favorite house songs... Just to let you know.

Wow.. that was pretty cool there mad... thanks for showing us :)

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

I love rock, rock and more rock. greenday, nickelback, relient k, three doors down, creed, amber pacific, anberlin, good charlotte, simple plan, sum 41, yellowcard, etc. right now im listening to bon jovi. i also like some oldies like beach boys and simon and garfunkel

Rebel Scum!!!!

Admiral Ackbar should be served with french fries and a lemon wedge

Leia should be wearing that metal bikini in the Emperor's court

Mon Mothma should just be shot.  period.  uptight, annoying, PC traitor

Luke s

Interesting to see. I suppose I'm the only one here, who doesn'T listen rock at all :) Anti-rock type I am really. But some real oldies are okay for me too, like The Doors some Rollings Stones shit or Hendrix (he was really awesome)

Otherwise I'm supporting the hip-hop underground. Or funky club music for real parties (is rare). And some nice latin music for the warm summer. (Jahled supports me with really the best of them :D)

Perhaps some really good ambient music too (anyone knows Biosphere??)

I think there should be a poll for this. Could be that I'm alone.

... But some real oldies are okay for me too, like The Doors some Rollings Stones shit or Hendrix (he was really awesome)

Yeah, or The Moody Blues, some Zepplin or Skynrd, CCR ... ahhh, the list goes on and on ... 8)

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

... But some real oldies are okay for me too, like The Doors some Rollings Stones shit or Hendrix (he was really awesome)

Yeah, or The Moody Blues, some Zepplin or Skynrd, CCR ... ahhh, the list goes on and on ... 8)

:D Sorry, but no. :?:wink:

Who the hell are Zepplin or Skynrd, Tex? I know and like Skynyrd, as well as Led Zeppelin, but I've never heard of those others.

S&G are awesome! I enjoy CCR. Beatles, Beach Boys, lots of them.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Who the hell are Zepplin or Skynrd, Tex? I know and like Skynyrd, as well as Led Zeppelin, but I've never heard of those others.

You got 'em :wink: . Sometimes it's hard to read a Texan drawl; easy to hear, just hard to read :D8)

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Uninstall RealPlayer. I don't like it to begin with. It doesn't last on any computer I own. Once it's gone, it doesn't go back on.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

http://www.b3ta.cr3ation.co.uk/musicplus.php

And how do I stop files defaulting on Realplayer! :(

I'm running Windows 2000 as my OS, so I suppose this should work for XP as well. If you run a different OS, well ... I don't know what to tell you. Anyway, go to the directory where the music file is located. Up on the "Menu Bar" click on Tools; from the drop down menu click on Folder Options; from the popup window click on the tab File Types; scroll through and click on the file extension of your music file (the one that RealPlayer "hijacks"); then click the Change button; scroll through the lists of programs and find which "player" you want to have play your file, click on it and OK; then click on Close. Now whenever you double-click a music file to play, the new player will always play that file type. If scrolling through the lists of programs you can't find the program you want to play the files, click on Other, and you'll have to go through a "browse" function to locate and select the program.

Hope that is what you wanted to know, and I hope that helps :wink:

• SWR Staff - Executive
Get the Real Alternative codecs, it comes with K-lite Mega Pack too :)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

yea.. it can be a pain.. but if you make that file association Tex is talking about you'll never have to deal with it ever again. Plus, its always a good idea to keep real installed just in case seeing that some files you find on the net are real media files and have to be played with real player... i think..

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg