Tales of the New Sith Order

Defender_16

Ditto from me Def. I enjoyed your story thread and where it was going. I'm guessing you're fairly busy with uni work, work, RL and stuff, but when you get the chance ... add to your story (after the sections are re-posted of course) :D
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

*twitches*

You saved your story. Awesome.

*twitch-twitches*

Sadly, much of mine has been lost.

*triple-twitch*

Excuse me, I think a certain punching bag is about to wish it belonged to Paris Hilton.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

• 4 months later...

(*** cough, cough ***)

It was dark without much ambient light to clearly view much. A shadow passed by leaving a trail of dust devils in its wake. From the layers of dust covering everything, the area appeared to have been abandoned for several months. The target was no longer here. The probe droid checked its informational database on new probable locations. The next waypoint coordinates were laid in. A hyper-comm antenna was extended, dispatching a quick-burst status report. And then, it was on its way.

The computer chimed; an incoming message was just received. The figure pondered the transmitting ID code. A spark of recognition spread across its face, "Finally after several months of waiting. Now things will develop quickly". A slight smile crossed its face as it settled back in its chair.

The probe droid had traveled to a local communications tower with a utility building nearby. There was no problem defeating the security system of this facility and gaining access to the computers within. After successfully splicing into the local network; educational, financial and civilian databases were queried with information about the target. The list started in the hundreds and quickly shrank to dozens, then down again to just a handful. The final list would have to be checked via visual ID.

After several hours of moving through the nearby metropolitan area, two of the names on the list have been removed. The third name contained a couple of possible locations, and the most probable was only minutes away. The search area appeared to be a nourishment facility. Only humans could be seen in and around the establishment. The optical cameras went to maximum zoom scanning all subjects and trying to get a match for the target. Several were near matches, but not positive ID's. The probe droid started to move to the next search location as another figure came from the back room of the establishment. Internal lights flashed and several programming files came to life; the target has been identified and located. The hyper-comm antenna snapped into place and a priority signal was sent.

Once again the computer chimed, but this time several lights flashed in unison declaring a priority signal. The figure immediately checked the message: the target has been found and its position has been located! The target was located at some kind of food establishment, with the name of A&W. Now there would be no more excuses. Defender_16 can no longer hide. His "Tales of the New Sith Order" will once again be posted and the story continued ...

Right Def?

:P

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Wow, Tex... Wow.

Yeah, it was probably a bit over the top. But I wanted to post something of a memorable reminder to Def instead of the usual "Hey Def when you going to post again", which gets promptly forgotten :wink:

(*** sounds of foot tapping on floor & fingers drumming on table top, as I think to myself ***)

Hmmm, it's been a whole week ... no response from Def. Not even an "Oh, I totally forgot. Give me a couple of days, whatever". Well, he did say something of nothing in the "Movie Theatre" thread ... sorta.

Waiting ...

Waiting ...

Come on Def, where you at? ...

Waiting ...