COME FORTH, LURKERS!

DarthTofu

Yes, lurkers, it's time you introduced yourselves! The spammers have gotten their fill of talk in (As you probably already noticed if you are a lurker that checks regularly... Er, actually you'd notice that if you visited the site once and read through two or three topics :lol: ) Anyway, since SOCL doesn't remember/doesn't know any of you, all of the lurkers must now come out... Officially! Your yearly post shall go here so that we may know that you exist! :)

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Hey whats up.... yeah im a relatively new member who will probably end up joining the ranks of the many lurkers out there :D. But hey when I say something it usually will either help out someone or be some obscure detail only I would point out. HELLO WORLD... here I am :twisted:

- But it was so artfully done..,

Hey whats up.... yeah im a relatively new member who will probably end up joining the ranks of the many lurkers out there :D. But hey when I say something it usually will either help out someone or be some obscure detail only I would point out. HELLO WORLD... here I am :twisted:
8O Wow. He literally came out of the woodwork. 8O

That's one...

I'm slowly falling into the lurker status... So... -lurks-
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

• SWR Staff - Executive
Posts per day: 50.91

My lord! You guys spam too much!

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

PK421 reporting to his lurking post. 8)

You just joined today... Or did you just lurk without an account?

Edited by DarthTofu

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Welcome to the site. You haven't been around long enough to be a lurker though, at least not in my mind.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"