International Earth-Destruction Advisory Board

Evaders99

I don't have a window when I'm at work :( , therefore I'll have to depend on GAT to keep me "in the loop" :D

ahh yes.. the life of a cubicle monkey.. lol... i do not have a window either.. hehe..

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

So far, this is one of my favorite reasons for destroying the earth.

To prevent some greater disaster

"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

Such as, what, AI? The destruction of eight (Not seven- eight) other uninhabited planets?

that ^

"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

I can't help thinking sometimes that the destruction of the human race wouldn't be such a bad thing for this planet.

Just killing the "stupid" people would be enough for me :twisted:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

unfortunately... "just killing the stupid people" would still mean like 3 billion dead.. :lol: ... that included most of the U.S... hahaha

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

unfortunately... "just killing the stupid people" would still mean like 3 billion dead.. :lol: ... that included most of the U.S... hahaha

OK, so what's your point? :?

:P

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

well.. i guess at least the females left would be smart enough to hold a conversation... but then the problem becomes that they are too into their lives and jobs and what not to care about men.. :P... oh and.. my point about 3 billion... who would be left to make us laugh?.. and (no offense) most the chicks would be gone... hahahahaha..

... my point about 3 billion... who would be left to make us laugh?.. and (no offense) most the chicks would be gone... hahahahaha..

You shouldn't be laughing, you should be crying. Remember you're a Star Wars geek, once all of the "stupid chicks" are dead ... who are you going to date?

Worlds in Star Wars are far from Eco-Friendly.

But Def, the Trade Federation was the ultimate in Eco-friendly worlds ... economical that is :twisted: , if you want ecological, go talk with some Ewoks :wink:

hmm... i would think the world in star trek to be better... no money.. a united earth and beyond.. yes...

hmm... i would think the world in star trek to be better... no money.. a united earth and beyond.. yes...

Clearly you never saw what happens when Earth unites into the unified Earth Sphere Nation in Gundam Wing :wink:

Stupid people can make us laugh- they will do very stupid things for a quarter. Hell, if it's stupid enough they might die! Then we even get our quarter back!

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 2 weeks later...
here's a real easy way to destroy the earth. piss off tarkin (pre-yavin, of course).

Rebel Scum!!!!

Admiral Ackbar should be served with french fries and a lemon wedge

Leia should be wearing that metal bikini in the Emperor's court

Mon Mothma should just be shot.  period.  uptight, annoying, PC traitor

Luke s

Stupid people can make us laugh- they will do very stupid things for a quarter. Hell, if it's stupid enough they might die! Then we even get our quarter back!

:lol: Holy shit, Tofu! :lol:

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"