Take a guess guys...

Guest Scathane
You know what, I think I may have a new avatar....
Yeah, you could do with a new avatar. It's not that I don't like this one but I must say you've had nice ones in the past as well... So I would like to see what you can do with this one... :D

Tofu.
That's tofu? :? I always thought it looked...well, not like cheese. :|

Oh, dear God. Please tell me you aren't implying that you think that looks like cheese, SOCL. :evil: Tofu and cheese look NOTHING alike! :evil:

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Tofu.
That's tofu? :? I always thought it looked...well, not like cheese. :|

Oh, dear God. Please tell me you aren't implying that you think that looks like cheese, SOCL. :evil: Tofu and cheese look NOTHING alike! :evil:

Eh, yeah, whatever you say, Mitth... It looks sort of like feta cheese without the brine in my opinion... Oddly enough I actually hate the taste of tofu... I just used it for my name because it was based upon the time I tried to give myself the nickname "Topher" so that I didn't turn around every time someone yelled "CHRIS!" and it wasn't me... So now you all know that my name's Chris 8O I've revealed myself!

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

You already told us your name was Christopher. I guess I can understand how you non-Wisconsinites could mistake tofu for feta, but I knew what it was right away. If Def had posted a pic of feta cheese I would've been able to tell you what that was right away too. I know what tofu looks like because it's been served at Glenview (the university's cafeteria).

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

That's the only kind of cheese I'll use when making a grilled cheese sandwich. That's good stuff there.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Tofu tastes pretty much like what most of my posts are about: Absolutely nothing. It absorbs the flavor of whatever is around it and gives people a sense of fullness, yet has very little by way of calories. Very healthy, very good for you, but I think it makes stuff taste terribly bitter.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Tofu tastes pretty much like what most of my posts are about: Absolutely nothing. It absorbs the flavor of whatever is around it and gives people a sense of fullness, yet has very little by way of calories. Very healthy, very good for you, but I think it makes stuff taste terribly bitter.
So I could make beer cake by dipping tofu in beer?

Never thought of that before. :roll:

The only time I've eaten tofu was when I was in China, where it's pernounced/called dofu. It wasn't so bad.

Lots better than burning my mouth on the alternative at that meal.

Oh god my mouth is on fire just thinking about that...

The alternative to eating dofu that day felt and tasted about this good.

The only time I've eaten tofu was when I was in China, where it's pernounced/called dofu...

Oh god my mouth is on fire just thinking about that...

The alternative to eating dofu that day felt and tasted about this good.

It's "pronounced", not "pernounced". Spitting fire like that has always looked like fun to me. :twisted:

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"