Good Strategy PC Games

SOCL

Well, it's actually suppose to represent what I look to those are being BEAKed. :twisted:

You mean what you look like to those who are being BEAKed? :twisted: Come on, Xan, J made it when he hit 3,000 posts I think it was... Yeah, I'm still too lazy to check on how many posts people have.

As far as good strategy games with campaigns true to History, Well, Battle for Middle Earth I and BfME II are both great for that- II more so than I on the game play, I more so than II as far as campaigns go (You have the lovely option of killing the good guys in both campaigns, though :twisted: ) Still, I'm a LoTR junkie, so its kinda biased- I just highly recommend it... Game kept me addicted for weeks after I got it...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Well, it's actually suppose to represent what I look to those are being BEAKed. :twisted:

You mean what you look like to those who are being BEAKed? :twisted:

I don't know what you're talking about. :| Why are you misquoting me? :roll::lol:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted and then used against you

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted and then used against you
That would have been funny if it wasn't for my recent bad experiences with cops and misquotes and misunderstandings and...and... :x :x :x

Back on topic: have you made any progress in finding that game, SOCL?
Red Alert? None. I would have to go via eBay, and was actually about to do so when I realized that I only owned the original Total Annihilation and none of the expansion packs. I mean, back when I used to play TA, a friend of mine loaded the expansions onto my computer, but when my old computer got it's memory wiped... In any event, I decided to purchase the expansions for TA and leave Red Alert for a day I once again felt a great urge for the vintage technology.

• SWR Staff - Executive

It's not a direct sequel, since Cavedog doesn't exist anymore. But the creator is making a spirtual sequel... Supreme Commander will rock.

And for anyone interested in TA, I recommend checking out the Star Wars mod for it

http://www.planetannihilation.com/swta/

and its own "sequel" of sorts.. the Star Wars: Spring project. TA in a true 3D-controllable environment

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

I've been sorta trying to find a copy for a few months now, as I've never heard anything bad about it except for its age... but it seems like I get distracted from my search with other games (for instance, I'm currently playing Evil Genius like its going out of style...)

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"