Build your lightsaber: link inside

Karpman

http://bigyellowbox.tripod.com/

This site shows how to build your own lightsabers, i think 50 bucks isnt that bad for a homemade lightsaber ;) one is based off the darthvader saber and its material cost is about 15 dollars!!!

i thought this to be an amazing find i see sites that make special kits for people to spend about a hundred dollars on and other sites that have premade lightsabers. (even more expensive) nothin beats the price of a homemade custom lightsabey though.

Who said life was full of adventure and excitement?

Yeah some friends and i made our own lightsabers for the Ep III premeir... it was almost the exact same way pic'd here and they turned out really great... i recomend it... i wish'd we had known about this site though it would have really helped then..

- But it was so artfully done..,