Star Wars...the changes:

Jahled

Luke's first lightsaber is supposed to be blue.

"This is your father's lightsaber. It was one of about fifty that the noob jedi student of mine dropped, lost, had taken away, or just plain broke. "

Yeah even though most everyones already mentioned it.... yeah Han shot first and it should stay that way.... i didnt like how they changed anakin's force ghost... and i also didnt like the way they did the Emperor holo it just seemed weird...

- But it was so artfully done..,

Here's a change I think they should have made to ROTJ.

Luke: You told me Vader betrayed and murdered my father.

Obi-Wan: Your father was seduced by the darkside of the Force. He ceased to be Anakin Skywalker and became Darth Vader. When that happened, the good man who was your father was destroyed. So what I told you was true, from a certain point of view.

(Luke paces for a moment and says)

Luke: Obi-Wan.............THAT'S THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF BULLSH*T I EVER HEARD!

http://www.geocities.com/xenogears23/Jokersinsigmgs.jpg

"Life is hard. After all, it kills you." - Katharine Hepburn

Still can't believe they replaced Boba Fett's voice in the DVD with the actor from EP.2.

Yeah, they should have left that alone.

I'm glad they did change the Emperor in ESB. Ian McDiarmid is the only one who should play that role.

http://www.geocities.com/xenogears23/Jokersinsigmgs.jpg

"Life is hard. After all, it kills you." - Katharine Hepburn

Still can't believe they replaced Boba Fett's voice in the DVD with the actor from EP.2.

They did WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? Lucas had better be employing a couple of bodyguards after I buy the DVD's.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"