Dumb question

Aenivae_Ikeda

I've been googling for the past half hour trying to find the Search engine for Gale/Gail and I have yet to find it... Anyone know what I am talking and have the URL?
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

No... I'll try... But yeah if anyone has the link that'd still be useful in case.
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

If you could give a few more specifics about what you are looking for I could start my own search. Otherwise just wait for Scath. If he doesn't know what you're talking about he'll find it for you.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane
I've been googling for the past half hour trying to find the Search engine for Gale/Gail and I have yet to find it... Anyone know what I am talking and have the URL?
What exactly are you trying to find... :?

It's basically a website that has thousands of good articles for research. It's called Gale, or Gail... We use it at school in the library all the time but for the life of me I can't find the URL for it anywhere.

I'm not sure if that's it or not. The last time I used Gale was like a month ago so I don't remember it looking like that... Bah I'll just find out at school.

Guest Scathane
The last time I used Gale was like a month ago so I don't remember it looking like that...
Then you probably don't know whether your school's subscribed to the online service you're referring to... :roll: