no mantience points?

thick_shift

Hey, im new to this forum but i have been playing this game for along time and i cannot find a no mantience point hack, my friend said he had one along time ago that made it so that the mantience point did not drop below 1, if anyone knows where i can get something like this please let me know

RebED... You can adjust the maintenance costs of your ships using that- not so much a hack as a modding program...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

You can also adjust how likely the enemy is to build something... I'll leave it to those who actually have the program to describe what needs doing to you, but I'm pretty sure there's a button for it that increases or decreases the likelihood of your enemy building certain ships and fighters.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• SWR Staff - Executive
Hmm? Are you using RebED or SWRE?

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

You can download SWRE from this site, and using it you can directly adjust the AI value for a ship. Raise it, and they will build more of them. Unfortunately, it is the AI value for every computation regarding that ship; i.e. it also makes the computer think that the ship is more/less powerful then it really is depending on what you do to the number. The combined AI values of all ships in combat determines the likelyhood of the computer retreating, the chances that they will attack your planets, and many more things. Its a dangerous thing to edit, with many unforseen consequences.

You might be better off lowering maintainance points for other things, like troops and facilities. This way you keep the game balance but still have more mp. Yes, a troop regiment doesn't take more then a few mp, but when you have 100 of them around it adds up real quick. Same goes for facilities.

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"