An interesting request

BadSamaritan

Ok, I ask for very little from you all, but I really need to find a certain video that is lurking somewhere out there on the interent. It is the vid of the scrapped scroll text from Episode IV that Lucas originally had planned, but altered for reasons unknown.

The strange thing is, all the text is the same, the only difference is the font of the words "Star Wars", and a small quote from the 'Journal of the Whills'. It is the quote I am most interested in, as it refers to Luke as "The Son of Sons". (Or perhaps it was "The Son of Suns"?)

Google Video is where I saw the clip first, but since then it has vanished. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you all for your time.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Guest Scathane
I would like to help you but, since I haven't seen the video, I need a more precise synopsis... Edited by Scathane

If I new the name of the video, I would be able to find it myself. I searched through over 30 pages of vids last night with no luck at all. After some more searching, and some research, the clip was supposedly supposed to have suffered the same fate as the Christmas special, but like the special, continues to live on in illigitimate copies.

As for a synopsis, the slip basically goes like this. A quote from the Journal of the Whills appears, then fades away. The Star Wars logo appears in a different font than the one we know, and then the scrolling text appears. Everything after that is the same.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Guest Scathane
Was it Adventures of the Starkiller by chance?
You must be right... And here is the text... :cool:

BTW, I doubt whether the movie you saw was genuine... :roll: