Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO)

Guest Scathane

University of Cincinnati (in Cincinnati, Ohio of course). Neil Armstrong taught there for awhile :D
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Yes, with (mandatory) co-oping. UC was the first to do this.
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

No time better than the present (or in a couple of more years). Get your basics out of the way now and apply later.

I'm thinking BS in Mechanical first. Then I can go for a Master's in Aerospace. At least that's the current plan.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

I guess the MS will be in (aerospace) structures then, because a BS in Mechanical won't be much help in areadynamics, propulsion or control theory. :wink:

The BS gives me something to fall back on in case I decide after getting into aerospace that it isn't what I really want to do.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

If you ever get a chance, visit one of Boeing's assembly plants in the Seattle area. WOW! :wink:

The size of the facility alone amazes me. I want to avoid the Seattle area right now. My mother lives there right now and we don't exactly get along too well...

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

There's always Long Beach, CA (expensive!), Wichita, KS (flat & boring) or Marietta, GA (Lockheed! near Hot-lanta, Atlanta for regular people).

That's pretty neat J. Looks as if the sun has set in London.

Ah good! Does this mean you've tested it? I was waiting on some feed back before I potentially kill my PC with it... :twisted:

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

It's up and running right now. I've got my anti-virus and anti-spyware software running right now. I'll let you know when they get done.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

It's up and running right now. I've got my anti-virus and anti-spyware software running right now. I'll let you know when they get done.

Yay for you dude! :) Sounds pretty cool on the feedback elsewhere...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Hey, sorry about the delay. I got sidetracked in the middle of my day. No viruses. No spyware. You can set the refresh rate on the 'wallpaper'. The options are 1, 5, 15 and 60 minutes. They give you quite a few things that you can change. I used to use a tiled version of a gif I found here for my wallpaper. It alternated the Imp and Reb insignias 1 half at a time and had a blue lightsaber up the middle. I think J made it (but I could be wrong about that...). I dont think I'm going to stop using this though. At least not until I find something better. You DO have to be connected to the internet for the image to update.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"