Many have tried, few have suceeded...

Xero

I have been keeping my eye on this site for several years, and to some that isn't a long time, however, I find myself now with more spare time, and I can promise that I'm going to be a LARGE part of Rebellion Editing...

I have noticed 2 major things:

1: There are models out there without matching cards...maaybe I'm just a stickler for that but, hey it would be nice for those who don't do the TC's.

2: Given the knowledge that source code hacking is in fact ILLEGAL, there must be some other means to alter the game, perhaps using a Rebed type program, to increase the number of different ships able to be built from its current count to something much higher. It may be "impossible", but certainly worth persuing. I'm interested in making Rebellion far better than ever perceived, as everone else here, and throwing ideas out there, and hopefully either having some top-end model editors take notice, or perhaps a programmer take notice and start the ball rolling again on more models or game features.

Doesn't hurt to throw ideas out there, who knows...we might just hit something big...

Beat them? What do you mean beat them?? I want to destroy them all.....

• SWR Staff - Executive

There are a lot of ideas. But realistically, if it was easy to be done, it would have already been done. In the end, you're going to find that Rebellion is not a game designed to be mod-friendly. Everything that you would want to change is hard-coded into the executable.

Better effort would be to put your time into developing a Rebellion sequel. We have quite a forum of ideas for it, check in Rebellion 2 ideas

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.