Rebellion Ebay Feedback

HerrGeneral

Ok. So I brought Rebellion off a guy on ebay. I won and paid on the same day. 28th Feb. After a couple of days it still hadn't shown up. I email him and he says he'll post it either Saturday or Monday first class (next day delivery). It's now Wednesday and it still has yet to arrive! I emailed him again yesterday but he hasn't got back. If/when it comes what Feedback shall I leave him? Positive/Neutral/Negative?
http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banner_be.gif

depends on the condition. If its still playable and has everything advertised, neutral. If its scratched, or fails to show up for a while: negative.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I agree with Tofu. If you get it and it's in good conditiuon make a neutral comment. You got what you wanted and were satisfied with it, but it took quite a while to get your hands on it.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

eeep! He got back to me today. He said the reason he has yet to post it is because there had been a death in the family! 8O He said he was going to get round in notifying people (on ebay) that their items would be late. He could be lying.......but i doubt it. :(

Guest Scathane
Thanx Scathane. BTW, what does your signature say in English? :)
Oh, they're just my honorary titles here at SWR:

- Assistant Webmaster to SWR

- Imperial Head of Useless Statistics

- Chief Marketing Officer Hutt Illustrated

- Discoverer of the Dork Side

- Founder of the BEAK Imperium

Guest Scathane
:lol::lol::lol: I should have discovered that earlier. Great sig.
Why, thank you Mad... :D I am rather proud of them... I've been meaning to make a new one which is animated...

:lol::lol::lol: I should have discovered that earlier. Great sig.
Why, thank you Mad... :D I am rather proud of them... I've been meaning to make a new one which is animated...

That can be arranged :wink:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

There will be much celebration when Scath hits 5000. And now I wonder Scath, why couldn't you remember that when I asked you what your sig. meant back when I joined?

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

He's not about to bestow such information upon a lowly n00b such as you were at the time- now that you're an AKmiral, you're worthy of it...

And Scath says I spam! People have a year on him and he still has one of the highest post ratings! :lol:

12/14/07

Guest Scathane
There will be much celebration when Scath hits 5000. And now I wonder Scath, why couldn't you remember that when I asked you what your sig. meant back when I joined?
I had been out of it for a while and had grown unfamiliar with SW fonts...

He's not about to bestow such information upon a lowly n00b such as you were at the time- now that you're an AKmiral, you're worthy of it...

And Scath says I spam! People have a year on him and he still has one of the highest post ratings! :lol:

I don't spam...

A death in the family is a rather common excuse, but eh, unless it's REALLY urgent I can live with it.

Well it's now been two weeks and no sign. I am extremely peed off!! :evil::evil: Any other person I brought it from would have sent it by now.....woe is me. I've also found out I can't play Empire At War as the British version is DVD-Rom, not CD-Rom. How gay is that?!!

aaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Deep... Cleansing... Breaths... In trough you mouth... And out through your nose... In through your mouth... And out through your nose...

12/14/07

A death in the family is a rather common excuse, but eh, unless it's REALLY urgent I can live with it.

Well it's now been two weeks and no sign. I am extremely peed off!! :evil::evil: Any other person I brought it from would have sent it by now.....woe is me.

I'm fairly confident you can cancel your credit card transaction at this stage, can't you? I've not used Ebay just for the potential of what your experiencing but seem to recall my account's manager telling me this following an ear-full from an angry Deutche-Bank employee I billed twice by accident...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Did you order Rebellion or Supremacy from ebay? If it doesn't matter to you then you could always just get it straight from Lucasarts (after cancelling the ebay transaction, so you're not paying twice). I hope you got a cheap price considering the wait. A buddy of mine ordered it about a week and a half ago and it arrived to him last Thursday (about a week's time in shipping). He's reading the manual and trying to find time to install then play.
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

1. send a mail to the guy.

2. If he does not respond send a mail to ebay to complain.

3. If that doesn't work grab a shotgun and take it into your own hands Texas-style!

12/14/07