The Great Stories of the Dynamic Duo Evo and Mitth

Evo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old are Mitth and Evo?

Mitth has mentioned his age a couple of times. Go run a forum search. :twisted: It is not my place to tell Evo's age, but there are clues around that should give you a close approximation.

Actually, he nearly left out all forms of electronic entertainment, completely devoid of any form of video game except James Bond... 8O

I don't consider electronics a "simple joy". They are a "simple pleasure". They hold high ranks on another list which I may add to this post at a later date.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

They're both at least 21- they've both mentioned being in bars at some point, which puts them at at least 18, and since they are there with their friends that puts them in the 20-22 range, what with collage being factored in (Plus Mitth's low level of maturity and high tendancy to swear)... So yeah, 20-22 is my deffinate bet... Somebody tell me if I'm right, and do so in first person, Tofu hates when people write in third person :P

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Im guessing there around 14. This sounds what young teens get up too in their free time.

Does Mitth seem intelligent enough to get into college at age 14? :lol:

12/14/07

hmmm....

i dont think theres anyone under 18 living on my wing in my building... so considering mitth is on my wing in my building... theres a hint... and i know him and evo went to HS together, and evo and i met when we were both 18... so that about says it... they are both atleast 18... i wont say exacts cause they can tell you taht... but ive said too much already... goes to hide from the severe wrath of mitth and evo for givin up too much info about them

hmmm....

i dont think theres anyone under 18 living on my wing in my building... so considering mitth is on my wing in my building... theres a hint... and i know him and evo went to HS together, and evo and i met when we were both 18... so that about says it... they are both atleast 18... i wont say exacts cause they can tell you taht... but ive said too much already... goes to hide from the severe wrath of mitth and evo for givin up too much info about them

We did NOT go to HS together. We went to middle school together. 5th-7th grade. Then my parents decided it was time to move away. I'm 20.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

I got of High school 2 years ago... I do drink... a lot.... and I go to college. So I hope i'm not 14 or 17... but tell ya the truth i'm too drunk to rememeber right now... I LOVE SPRING BREAK!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D (hint)

People think I have the mind of a child.... well.. there right, it's at home on my desk in a jar

Talk about being drunk all you want, Evo. Until you get your lips stuck to a beer can due to the freezing temperatures out on the lake, you are not a true drinker.

Minnesota, where fishing and drinking go hand in hand as the state pastime.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

I like bottles better... but damn... Lips stuck to a can... I don't think i want to drink from a can anymore. But I would have to say... I bow to you for that one.

People think I have the mind of a child.... well.. there right, it's at home on my desk in a jar

You are drunk every day of your life 8O

:wink:

We would never have had any indications of it except for a typo or two, perhaps...

12/14/07

Well, to put this back on the topic of immature pranks, I have one. Way back when (A whole year ago) I had to take gym. As part of gym, we had to run the mile. I ran mine with a decent time, and when I turned around another fellow blew past the finish line wheezing and panting his head off. As he stood there going "EEH UHH EEH UHH" I was prompted to inform him, "That's what she said." :lol: So can I add "Most immature forum member" to my sig from now on? :lol:

12/14/07

So can I add "Most immature forum member" to my sig from now on? :lol:

What do you mean by 'now'? You could have done that the day you joined.

No, I'm not drunk every day... :wink:

Just everyother day right Scath?

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane
What do you mean by 'now'? You could have done that the day you joined.
You beat me to it... :evil:

Why every 'other' night, Mitth? :twisted:

Why every 'other' night, Mitth? :twisted:

BEAKatised... Again...

As for another little immature pranks which I, unfortunately, fell victem to earlier in the school year, it involves a sheet of paper, a pin, water bottle, a pencil, a clipboard, and a friend.

Step one: Poke a hole in the waterbottle such that you can squeeze it and shoot water in a predictable arc.

Step two: Find a victem. Tell them that you and your buddy are doing a project for some class or another, and that you need to ask them some questions.

Step three: While you have the victem distracted, your accomplice squirts the water, er, let's leave it at 'on their pants', shall we?

Step four: Run for your life before they figure out what happened to them (Or if they figured it out prematurely)[/b]

12/14/07