Fun game

I just went through my old Playstation games and dug out one of my favorites: Monster Rancher (Monster Farm in Europe, I think).

Anyone play it before? You put a CD into your playstation and the game reads the subcode and creates a monster unique to that CD. You raise the monster's stats through work and training, and then you battle agains tthe NPCs or a friend. Unlike Pokemon, there is no RPG element. Its a simply a breeding sim. For anyone who likes this sort of game, you should give it a try. The game is like 12 dollars on ebay.

Whats interesting is that this game is in a few ways similar to Rebellion. You send your character out on missions (trainings) to further your cause (build stats), all to prepare for the fights. Like Rebellion, you can really get into micromanaging your schedule, or you can automate a lot of it and just relax. Most importantly, both of them are the kind of game that you can pick up 10 years after you buy it and still enjoy it.

Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.