Padded Room (Carried over from Cruel and Unusual...)

Hmm, I would tend to dissagree with that Mad. I enjoy leaving all of my school work to the last minute because I'm too lazy to do it ahead of time... but then maybe that's just procrastination?

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homework never hurt anyone... but why take the risk! I hate homework.

People think I have the mind of a child.... well.. there right, it's at home on my desk in a jar

Ah ... the good ol' days of homework. Putting off the inevitable until the last minute; making a mad dash to get it done on time ... doing more enjoyable things in the meantime.

Wait until you graduate and get a real job; working all day long, and don't forget the deadlines! The only difference being: getting a bad grade and losing your job (only to get a suckier job to replace the one you just lost). But on the flipside, the paychecks are mighty fine! :wink:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Hmm, I would tend to dissagree with that Mad. I enjoy leaving all of my school work to the last minute because I'm too lazy to do it ahead of time... but then maybe that's just procrastination?

Here's a question- if you can procrastinate, then does that mean one can also concrastinate if they do things as soon as possible?

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Guest Scathane
Here's a question- if you can procrastinate, then does that mean one can also concrastinate if they do things as soon as possible?
I bet you can... :wink:

Procrastination is a lot like masturbation, it's a lot of fun until you realize you're ****ing yourself

Not trying to be a killjoy or anything, here, but try to lay off the swearing if at all possible- take a leaf out of Mitth's book and sensor it if you really want to swear. Remember, this site may be viewed by small children!

12/14/07

Small children? Any kids interested in star wars games nowadays who are young enough to get in trouble over profanity will be playing games with flashy colors, and buttons that talk to you like EaW or Battlefront II
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

Yeah, but angry mothers can be a rather evil force- they can accomplish a great many things in large numbers *IE the debate over teaching evolutionary theory in school :roll:

12/14/07

Small children? Any kids interested in star wars games nowadays who are young enough to get in trouble over profanity will be playing games with flashy colors, and buttons that talk to you like EaW or Battlefront II

We have a forum member who is only 10 yoa. Her brother (B&R) is only 13 (I think...).

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

i find it hilarious you complain about swearing when you have a guy cutting another guys head off in you signature...

Which is generally why I find modern life so amusing. We have violence shuved in our faces from every angle, but utter a profanity, mention sex; and the guardians of morality come crashing down...

But in the interests of 10 and 13 year olds everywhere, the forum etiquette around here is not to swear. Be creative instead. SOGGY HAM CHOPS!!!

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

cant i just leave it as !@#$ or F***?????

The bottom line is that it's forum etiquette (I believe I mentioned that earlier), if you write f*** we all know what you're really saying, so you might as well say it. But don't, because the standards on this site have been set for the right reasons, and I for one come here to escape real-life and soak up some Star Wars stuff. I don't want to to read a load of badly phrased posts deploying things like f*** or c***. Plus there are younger members around whose folks might not be happy if they knew what unmoderated language they were being exposed to on an 'innocent Star Wars' site. It's boring anyway.

You consider "crap" a swear word, J?

:lol: Not really, it's not sexually-orientated, but it does come out of your arse...

But figure, do you want forums where we have no restraint on language? This is the bottom line. If you think it's cool to use bad language as a post perhaps you might want to examine what exactly you are posting. I'm logged onto numerous sites where such language is fun and exeptable but I don't like seeing it around here. This is a Star Wars site, primarily for SWRebellion, as a game. A brake down in standards in language rapidly gets out out of hand, and everything else suffers as a consequence.