Order 66...

General_Crespin

-Beats head against keyboard- I need to become an expert thief!!!
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

Man... I want that thing, if only just to look at and never to touch- Get an army of the things and a Darth Vader one to lead them! :lol: Edited by DarthTofu

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I'm using a Gateway Convertible w/ a 1.86 GHz processor, 1 gig RAM, 60 gig HD. I bought it b/c it allows me to take hand-written notes directly on it during class.

ADDITION: http://myspace-664.vo.llnwd.net/00536/46/64/536834664_l.jpg

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Stick figures look pretty crappy.

8O You have the ability to draw Stick Figures?!? *Bows down in awe of such l33t skills...

12/14/07

Imagine a PC with a Krayt dragon look!
Imagine a Krayt dragon with a PC look! 8O

Imagine an RD unit with a Krayt dragon look!

12/14/07

Just think: Dark Trooper. Or maybe Imp. Commando? Yuuzhan Vong!

Me, I'm running the lowest-possible gaming machine... that is, the lowest machine that will run most games. That's 768MB RAM, with three hard drives that give me a combined 24 GB of space... that's right, three drives and I still only have 24. Top it off with a cheap video card and a 2.2 processor, and its in need of some upgrades.

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

I wonder if I could get a custom case made to look like Thrawn? Two red LEDs for the eyes, his face opens to reveal the ROM drives. Hmm...

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

THAT GAT, is by FAR the best idea I have heard thus far. If you do that I'll need a price and a way of contacting whoever makes it for you.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

The nice thing is my tower is already blue with power hookups for LEDs, so it would just be a matter of some altertaions... some expensive alterations :lol:. I think I'll hold off until I'm a millionair.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.