What's for supper?

BadSamaritan

Mine was very simple. Triple Whopper (aka colon buster) hold the red veggie of death. King size fries, king size soda, two bacon cheeseburgers, large vanilla shake.

The fact that I can eat all of that, and still be hungry, is astounding.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Lol, I think I might be able to beat that: Two helpings of turkey breast (Large, thick cuts), a large helping of homony, large helping of peas, huge amount of cranberry sauce, two glasses of milk, one of water, and a box of girl scout cookies... Okay, so maybe you did beat that... Come Thanksgiving, though, none shall compare to my hollow-legged-eating-habits!

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I fluctuate between 170 and 185. I have a beer belly and man boobies.

Although I used to weigh a hefty 250+. I lost a lot of weight after highschool.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

165 pounds... And I'm over six feet tall, so that's my primary excuse :lol: Wouldn't exactly say I'm fat, though I am a little over what a healthy weight would be...

12/14/07

Peculiar :?

What is? I have a considerably higher metabolism than the Bad one, therefor I can eat more and stay ( a little) thinner... Great, now we're going to have a topic on how much everybody weighs... Well, great job on beating anorexia, BS! :lol:

12/14/07

Because we're Americans and cannot be bothered to use the metric system. Also:
Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity or the 9-mm bullet.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Why can't everybody speak in kilos!

As our honorable friend Paul pointed out not so long ago, in the UK and the US, the only people who use kilos are cocaine dealers...

why they can't just use pounds like the rest of us is beyond me..

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Because we're Americans and cannot be bothered to use the metric system. Also:
Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States' date=' unless you count the increasing popularity or the 9-mm bullet.[/quote']

Great one.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Hehe, Dave barry's pretty funny... Was that from Dave Barry does Japan? I remember him talking about his Pinto or something once, stating that if he couldn't find it in a parking lot all he had to do was listen very hard and eventually a piece of it would fall off and he could find it again. :lol:

12/14/07

That one Dave Berry quote showed up one day on Windows Live and bc I laughted at it so hard I knew that I had to copy it and keep a record or it.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"