Changing your tune...

zehnwaters

There's music? Oh, that's right ... I turned my off. I'm sure there's a way, but you would do better to ask AdmiralToguroAni (as he has already done a complete TC overhaul), and he probably replaced the music.

Good Luck!

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

This should probably be in the "Rebellion Editing" section, rather then Reloaded... unless its supposed to be a suggested feature for Reloaded.

I would certainly second that notion. The music does get old after awhile, to the point where I disable mine and have Windows Media player running some of my own tunes in the background.

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

To the original thread question, the late response is because you've more or less posted ths in the wrong place as M_Xan just pointed out!

But worry not, your solution is the downloads section of this site dude, the Movie patch:

http://www.swrebellion.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=5

:)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

@Master_Xan: Thanks for the FYI, but ... it looks OK to me. I've seen this happen before with others avatars. Usually the next time I logged on it seemed to take care of itself. :wink:
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?