Olympics

Defender_16

*Looks suspicously* Yeah, sure... :lol: I wonder why it is that certain people see different things in the same feature... Back on topic: Ru5514, j00 b33n 0wn3d!

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane

That's Russia you have been owned!, I would say... The top 5 ranking countries right now:

1. US: 2 - 1 - 0
  2. Germany: 2 - 0 - 0
  3. Norway: 1 - 3 - 3
  4. Holland: 1 - 2 - 0 :twisted:
  5. Russia: 1 - 1 - 1

The Canadian men's team beat Italy 7-2 today. I thought it was nice of us to let them get two goals. :lol:

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

The Canadian men's team doesn't have as much experience skating together as the womens team does. As the game progressed they seemed to get better. Not missing the sort of passes that they were earlier in the game.

I guess I'm an anti patriotic American and all, so I'll just let this out: WOO! GO CANADA!!! I fully intend to attend college in Canada, espicially if I go into law. :DNow I just have to avoid the Texans who shall attempt to kill me for rooting for Canda...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Ah, well if you're going into Law you'll have to go to university, not college. ;)

You should go in Ontatio, I can show you around... ok, I can't as I live in a rather small part of it, but hey, I could visit!

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

• SWR Staff - Executive
Canada's just slaughtering all teams they play. So much for international goodwill and everything - they've had what... 3 points scored against them :)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Yeah, but we have yet to play a serious team. Once we hit the Americans and Russians and Sweeds (Swedes?) we'll start having a tough time.

DarthTofu wrote:

... Now I just have to avoid the Texans who shall attempt to kill me for rooting for Canda...

(I increased the font size for readability :) )

First off C-a-n-a-d-a, Canada (where the he!! is Canda?) :lol:

You can root for whoever you want Tofu, that's one of the "benny's" of being an American. Hell, I'll even help move you to Canada!! (*** mumbling: ... and out of America :twisted: ***). Just make sure you can get GAT to sign you up for the local "Polar Bear Club". You being from Florida and all, will have the most appreciation for the club. :D

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

• SWR Staff - Executive

Total I think Canada's been like 80-90 to 3 points. Just slaughtering.

You mean the Czechs?

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

1 Norway 1 6 6 13

2 Germany 5 4 2 11

3 Russia 5 2 4 11

4 Canada 2 4 5 11

5 United States 6 3 1 10

6 Austria 3 2 1 6

Wow, even though I don't really watch the Olympics except to see how my country is doing, it's nice to see us doing so well. I also remember reading that our goal is to finish in the top 3. So far so good. Go Canada.

If a tree falls in the forest, quit staring at it and move out of the way.