XavieresTC

crowin

Hi people,

Great to see all again ! ;)

My work and family live dont let me much time to visit the website and write in the forum ;(...firts, sorry fot my english ! It's a little poor....

But I give you my last TC, its the version 1.0 and its easy, only have new pictures to make rebellion a little diferent and a little changes with the RebEd.

My version of rebellion is in spanish language, I hope it works in all the versions but i cant try it.

I try to explain the changes:

- All the caracthers have a little modify in the habilities...-10 in fix hability and +20 in variable hability.

- All the caracthers have +10 in posibility of be jedy

- Imperial caracthers have -25% in fix hability of diplomacy

- Sullustan regiment is a little expensive

http://www.dtinf.net/XavieresTC.rar

Only copy the DLL files in the Rebellion folder and load the XavieresTC.

I hope you enjoy it and tell me what do you think about it and what can I make to improve it.

See you !!!!

Crowin

Welcome!! Always nice to see new people contributing to the site!

Also, if you want some help with your english, I'm sure all you have to do is ask around here. We are very helpfull people, even if some of us are a little off our rockers.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Does that bird fry up like chicken? I'm a dead shot with my rifle.

Also, threaten my dog again, and your life will be forfeit.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

.... Totally off topic by post three- impressive, even I have yet to manage that... As far as helping you with TCs goes, I don't think I will be very much help. As far as helping you with you English skills, it may help if you were to state your native language. I know Scathane is Dutch and I know that Trejuvant (Sp?) is Puerto Rican... I also thing that Lord_La_Forge is Hungarian.... They might be able to help if you private message them and you speak the same language.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Welcome back Crowin. Good to see old members coming back, and with a new TC. I'll have to try your TC sometime next week when I get my rebellion computer back.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Also, if you want some help with your english, I'm sure all you have to do is ask around here.

This is the last place you want to ask for English lessons. Most of us really suck at it, except for me, because I'm cool like that.

"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

hehehe...ok, ok, I try to do some lessons before continue writting in the forum...

I make this TC because my friend and I ( players of Reb of many years :) are a little bored with the pictures and aspect of the game. I make a little new face to do the game a little new.

The changes with the rebed are little.

Anyone play with it yet ?

See you !