Not quite transparisteel...

Defender_16

Interesting. Now I can get my car windows done so that those damn kids will stop throwing rocks at my windshield as I cruise down town in the summer with my windows down jamming Ricky Martin and Enrique Englasia from my stereo!

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Interesting. Now I can get my car windows done so that those damn kids will stop throwing rocks at my windshield as I cruise down town in the summer with my windows down jamming Ricky Martin and Enrique Englasia from my stereo!

:lol::lol::lol: I'll have to give those kids a little bonus :twisted: ... Then I'll send them to destroy your PS2... :twisted::twisted::twisted:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

:lol::lol::lol: I'll have to give those kids a little bonus :twisted: ... Then I'll send them to destroy your PS2... :twisted::twisted::twisted:

NOOOO!!! Take my car, my money, my wife and kids, even my my pet goose King Harold, but NOT MY PS2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Website

... Okay, now I'm scarred for life after seeing what America has done to its citizens... I'ma go stick a gun in my mouth, now... :?

12/14/07

I think he's referring to the fact that I would sacrifice my family to save my PS2 (even though I could buy a new one if i needed to...but that would result in a few hours of no PS2, and I can't have that)

My Website

Yup, Rob got it. This is America, the land of "Don't drive the car at 50 miles an hour in a thirty mile an hour zone when there are pedestrians and sharp objects that can puncture tires and kill you around! You might hurt the car!"

12/14/07

In Canada the question tend's to be "What'd you hit?"

Moose, Other car, Drunk Pedestrian, Deer, Traffic light, Tree, Large Tree, Rock Face, 18 Wheeler, Double Tractor Trailer, Multiple Deer, Parked vehicle, Carport, House, Stopped Police Cruiser, Freeway divider, Sports Car that somone is driving in with 2 feet of snow on the ground, rock garden, wooden guardrail, Coke Truck, etc.

http://www.lanl.gov/orgs/pa/newsbulletin/images/Coke_accident.jpg (Or would this go in owned?) :twisted:

In Canada the question tend's to be "What'd you hit?"

Moose, Other car, Drunk Pedestrian, Deer, Traffic light, Tree, Large Tree, Rock Face, 18 Wheeler, Double Tractor Trailer, Multiple Deer, Parked vehicle, Carport, House, Stopped Police Cruiser, Freeway divider, Sports Car that somone is driving in with 2 feet of snow on the ground, rock garden, wooden guardrail, Coke Truck, etc.

House? How in the world do you hit a HOUSE?!? You have to be pretty effing drunk to get in a colission with a house. "I swear, officer, I thought the house was gonna swerve! I had the right of way! I plead the fifth ammendment!"

"We're in Canada! There is no fifth amendment to plead here!" :lol::lol: Though as the Arrogant Worms (Canadian band) would put it, "We've got rocks and trees and trees and rocks and rocks and trees and trees and rocks and... WATER!"

12/14/07