rebed questions

BrianLara

ok this is my first post.

I hav been playing rebellion for years but only recently upgraded my PC so i thought i would try rebed.

Problem is i am an idiot and hav no idea what im doing.

I hav downloaded rebed and dont know what to do now, how to i edit the game? do i hav to download further stuff?

please explain this as you would a child :(

any help would be greatly appreciated, i hav some time off now so i will be playing you guys in mutli player!

I just downloaded RebEd myself, but found out that it is simple to use. You can either modfy the stats right with the program, just by altering the numbers or you can download complete cards from the download section, wich you can load with RebEd.

thanks mate but where do you go to alter the stats?

when i open my rebed all it does is explain the character section. Everyother section has the good old "this page has not been completed"

is there something im missing?

• 2 weeks later...

I think you've actually got the RedEd help pages. They are a help manual only.

That, if I remember right has lots of pages that need updating.

If you go into the Downloads section, you should find the full version of RedEd.

Hope this helps.