Intelligence Test

Darth_Rob

Pretty neat 8) Some are easy, others take some time. Do they post the answers for these? So far I have 22 :twisted:
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Wow, that stuff is difficult... I just glanced at it, but after a minute I still only had one! I'll have to give it a shot some time when I'm bored... And/or done with EaW demo... That is a great game. WIsh Han would stop dying, though :evil:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Mad78 wrote:

With or without using a dictionary?

Without. OK, I finished the entire thing, but I needed to look up five of them (#'s 12, 28, 30, 31 & 33). 28 out of 33 is pretty good! :P Some of those are "culturally" based, so I was just out in the cold on those :(

There is another (part2) test: http://intelligence-test.net/part2/

It's actually harder than the first 8O So far I only have 10 out of 24 (without any external help). Good Luck!

Edited by DarthTex
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

There are times when I can't help but think that everyone else on this site is out to get me to devote all of my free time to otherwise pointless activities. Keep it up guys... :lol:

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane

HA! :twisted: I beaked it!

part 1, number 19 should read: 13 is U for S

:mrgreen:

EDIT:

I got 25 right. I had to look up 12, 14, 24, 30 and 31 due to cultural differences. I am not quite clear on no. 10, though...

Edited by Scathane

HA! :twisted: I beaked it!

part 1, number 19 should read: 13 is U for S

:mrgreen:

No. You're wrong. That just makes it too easy. The way it is, you have to think more.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane
No. You're wrong. That just makes it too easy. The way it is, you have to think more.
The word for is a preposition in statement 19... In all other statements in the quiz, prepositions are uncapitalized and written in full... :roll: