Girls on Film

Guest Scathane

"I played that one girl. I don't know her name. The one with...with the...ummm... things coming out of her head. Yeah, that one."

Pretty funny. Though if I was hired to portray a character, I would make time to at least learn how to pronounce the character's name.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

• SWR Staff - Executive
Ah they were all for eyecandy. Don't really expect them to know Star Wars..

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

I almost broke down when I saw that had an interview with Jermey Bulloch.

That man made my hero come to life.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

I'm not gonna hold anything against Bai Ling considering her scenes were removed from the final cut of RotS.

But I was disappointed Matthew Wood didn't give any tidbits of Grievous (although it'd be hard to do without some synthesizing):

"ACTEVATE RRRAY SHIELDDS!"

"ARRMY OR NOT, YOU MUST REALIZE, YOU ARRREE DOOMED!"

:P

Guest Scathane
"I played that one girl. I don't know her name. The one with...with the...ummm... things coming out of her head. Yeah, that one."
Which things? She doesn't actually say anything about things coming out of her head..., which is why I am going to do it... :twisted: She has some hilarious remarks:

1. I think I met George Lucas at an MTV party, it was through his daughter actually...
    2. I'm, like, an alien who jumps from the sky...

Believe me, as a Galactic Senator, Bana Breemu didn't jump from the sky...

Nah, I wasn't quoting anyone. I was just making a random statement that one of the girls could have said.

Oh... I was really confused when I finished the video because I had seen your quote, yet not heard those words...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away