Frimley Orange

Guest Scathane

Guest Scathane

Today, Monday 16 January 2006, 00:45 GMT+1, I claim that I am the first person in the entire universe (including the galaxy far, far away...) to have uttered the term

Frimley Orange

Huray Huray! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...

Darth Vader looked up slowly from his meditation, a scowl on his face.

"I feel an immence amount of stupidity in the force. Odd." he said, as he went back to his meditations, a picture of Padme in his hands.

"Ooooohhh yahhhhhh....."

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...

Darth Vader looked up slowly from his meditation, a scowl on his face.

"I feel an immence amount of stupidity in the force. Odd." he said, as he went back to his meditations, a picture of Padme in his hands.

"Ooooohhh yahhhhhh....."

Obi Wan Kenobi glanced up from his own meditations, his conversation with Qui Gon momentarily forgotten as a feeling overwhelmed him. He clutched his head rocking back and forth.

"Gah!" he cried out in agony. "The... SUPIDITY! IT BURNS!!!!!!!" Kenobi collapsed with is heart ceasing to beat upon a defibrillator which randomly activated brought him back to life after the torrent of stupidity ended.

Edit: I found I technicality in which someone else did put frimley orange on the web: http://www.mastsanity.org/registeredcampaigns.htm

Sure, there's a line in between the two words and its on a graph, but that's .menl frimley orange!

Edited by DarthTofu

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Other than a small town in England, what exactly is Frimley? If it has no meaning, I can't see how this is of any consequence.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Guest Scathane
...as he went back to his meditations, a picture of Padme in his hands.

"Ooooohhh yahhhhhh....."

Are you sure it was meditation Vader was engorged in? :roll:

I shall amplify on the term Frimley Orange... On January 15, 2006 21-year old Jelle Klaassen beat Raymond van Barneveld 7 to 5 in the Lakeside World Professional Darts Championship (the tournament is held at the Lakeside Country Club In Frimley Green, Surey). This is cool for a number of reasons:

1. After having pissed off the British by becoming the first non-British world champion darts in 1998, he iterated this feat in 1999, 2003 and 2005.
    2. In 2006, the British were again humiliated, witnessing the first world darts championship final between two Dutchmen.
    3. As you know by now, Jelle Klaassen won this tournament, becoming the youngest ever world darts champion at the age of 21.

So, I think we - the Dutch - can now safely redub the village to Frimley Orange...

...as he went back to his meditations, a picture of Padme in his hands.

"Ooooohhh yahhhhhh....."

Are you sure it was meditation Vader was engorged in? :roll: quote]

...so he was eating the picture? :lol: Try engaged there, oh master of spelling! :twisted: ... sorry, just had to take a bit of my own back- I've been falling in some of the other threds, so... yeah... I still don't get why you felt it necessary to post 'frimley orange' on the forums, though. :roll:

12/14/07

Guest Scathane
...so he was eating the picture? :lol:
Eating the picture? Well, I guess that's one way to interpret things...

Try engaged there, oh master of spelling! :twisted:
*Sigh* No... First off, in the hypothetical case that this was a mistake, then it wouldn't have been a spelling error but rather verb confusion. But then it wasn't, was it? I must say I am quite assured that engorged is poperly used here and I'll tell you why.

To engorge can be used in the sense that it expresses glut. In other words, in excess.

In relation to the fact that I stressed the letters of the word meditation in various ways, you could have read that I was referring another word: •••••••ation. I am sure you don't clue as to what word I'm referring to but when you take into account that I quoted you on a picture of Padmé and "Ooooohhh yahhhhhh.....", you can safely bet that this meaning has something to do with it.

If you were susceptible to the finer aspects of language, such as semantics, you might even spot that engorge bears a relation to gorge, which is a shortened form of gorgeous, a word which can be associated to Padmé.

I still don't get why you felt it necessary to post 'frimley orange' on the forums, though. :roll:
This is why...

Ah. BTW, calling you the 'master of spelling' was refering to it as if it were a title, not in relationship to your use of the word 'engorged'. I still say that saying engaged would have been considerably simpler, and further more, I have a very good idea of what word you were using (Note: Do not highlight the following text if you are a youngling: Younglisngs, I told you not to highlight this!

The word is Mastrubate, to achieve sexual pleasure by manipulating the sex organs as according to the Webster's New World Dictionary copyright 2001.)

12/14/07

Guest Scathane
oh, picky, picky, picky. That's why I referred to you as the master of spelling. :roll:
Why, thank you DT! :D And, because you now make the proper connection, I shall accept your title and at it to my signature.

No... NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

There's only one way to remedy this evil now: I call upon the power of: ZOOT!!!!

*Runs away fearing Zoot's wrath*

12/14/07