Rebellion Community TC

DarthTofu

Why not? I haven't looked at the TCs available for download at all, but I think it would be pretty awesome if we made our own TC with us all in it. Sure, there shall be a great battle over who get's to take Vader and Palpy's places in addition to who doesn't have to take Luke's place, but it'd be pretty cool, I think. We could each submit our own character complete with faction and description, except that the characters would essentially be us with some of our skills (IE I would be DarthTofu in the game with an R&D ability or two since I'm in robotics club and some decent sabatoge capabilities since I am wonderful at blundering anything at all just by looking at it the wrong way. How the components I designed and built on the bot are still attached, I have no idea... Anyway, that would be me, with some combat potential since I'm in good shape but have no actual combat classes that I've taken.) We can still retain as much anonymosity as we wish to, and we could change some of the planets to forum locations, such as 'Outside Interests' and 'General Discussion'. Some of the people who are capable of rendering models (Not me, unfortunately :( ) can design ships and troops and such, and we shall have a fairly awesome looking TC if you ask me... Especially if we follow Cain's directions to make the AI more aggressive. So, who's in? :D:D

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing you would be fit to portray is C3PO's replacement :lol: .

Lady's and gentlemen, we have our new R2D2 replacement! ((Unless of course Scath wants to snatch it up... or this thing doesn't get off the ground.)

12/14/07

As long as I gt to be Imperial, I am so down for this. I'll even provide a picture, so you will all get to see the Bad One himself!!
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Sounds good. Evaders gets to replace Palpy! Trej or maybe JI should take Vader's Place... Rebels.

Cain should be Luke, Bad Samaritan should be Solo, Dinochick could be Leia, and I've got no clue who should replace Mon Mothma.

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

Good idea Tofu (can't believe I just said that :roll: ).

Well, following the character treatment, I guess that will make me a researcher of some sort - preferably something to do with warships, and the Rebellion.

So I could replace either Wedge, Ackbar or Adar - and considering I'd hardly ever consider myself upto the league of Ackbar, that leaves me open for the other two :)

I'd suggest that Fish Face replace Ackbar (for obvious reasons).

I'm also coming up with a story to go with my character.

Quick question, if it's going to be a TC - are there plans to replace starships etc. ?

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Guest Scathane
The only thing you would be fit to portray is C3PO's replacement :lol: .
Let's have a look at the requirements for the position:

robotics club - check
    blundering - check
    in good shape - check
    no combat training - check
    blabbermout - check

Yup, he'll qualify just fine! :lol:

And while we're at robotics: NObody takes the astromech!

Like I said!

Seriously though, it sounds like a cool idea. Hmmm...I would have to be loyal member of the Empire. I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, so I have some combat, I like to wear an eye patch (I think it looks cool)...I could be Screed!!!

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

I don't know on which side i would be?

Can anybody help me get some ideas.

Mad78 aka Dark Spammer :lol:

You could be the Death Star thanks to your avatar :lol: hmm... We're going to go with your having some ship design capabilities in addition to leadership skills (Primarily since you can put up with me, so that means you can put up with anyone :lol: )... How 'bout Wedge? Sounds a lot like him... Except for the whole 'ace starfighter pilot' thing you qualify...

12/14/07

Except for the whole 'ace starfighter pilot' thing you qualify...

How dare you. i challenge you to a game in XWA!

Anyway i guess it wuld be rather fun to be the Death Star. :)

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

It'll cost you one billion credits charged to your palpy card to become one :lol::wink: . Still don't know who I'm gonna be, just know it won't be 3P0 (Sorry, folks, but I'm not about to lower myself to that level). I'm kind of leaning towards Villar or whatever that Deveronian on the Empire's team is... Hey, here's an idea for you, Mad! You can be Bevel what's-his-name, the guy that designed the Death Star!

12/14/07

How 'bout Wedge? Sounds a lot like him... Except for the whole 'ace starfighter pilot' thing you qualify...

I guess that leaves me as Adar. Which isn't too bad - means I get to design ground based facilities as well as troops now :) Not to mention I'm meant to have been a brilliant strategist for the Imps during the clone wars . . . we'll work on the latter detail later :roll:

Tell you what, I'm starting to like Adar more now 8O

Never really liked the guy. I would prefer being a more warrior-type.

Can't say I disagree with you - he was never one of my favourites. But, who ever said we had to replace the characters in the Rebellion? We just need to replace their slots. So, you could be the evil Imperial . . . guy . . . who designs everything and fly's a fighter . . . which you designed etc. etc. :roll:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Excellent point, there, Krytos. And Scath... its been a couple of months since my last game of the stuff. I actually grew a stumpy little life beyond my compy (Hard to believe, I know) and haven't had a chance to play or look at the characters for a good bit of time as I have already mentioned... So, since we'll just be replacing random characters (Except for Jahled, Evaders, Trej, whoever winds up being Mon Mothma, and who ever winds up being Han Solo) we can just get to work right away! I'll see about downloading RedED sometime this week and I'll try to host the TC... I realize that was probably a really stupid way of putting it, but short of 'just send me your ideas a profile things' that was all I could come up with... I think zoot might wind up being a character in the game in some way shape or form... Guess now we have to start thinking about who will replace the pre-existing characters that are left over. Perhaps some of our Rebellion Reloaded chaps that never made it off the ground?

12/14/07

Well, if no one takes Mon Mothma, I'll take it. We fill the slots, so I can be the male "leader" of the rebs. Lets see...Toguro Ani with stats based on how I post

little espionage since I'm relatively loud in my posts.

moderate combat since I don't present too many controversial topics but I do participate in debates from time to time (religion thread, who is the strongest Sith Lord, etc)

diplomacy would be good for me since I help others around the Rebellion editing forums as well as the questions from newbies, etc.

Finally, I should have lots of leadership since I released that TC (I need your email so I can use yousendit.com to get that to you, Mad)

Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

Wait, yah, I'll be Solo. I go through money just as fast as he does, I have just as many legal troubles, just as many skeletons in my closet, and just as many woman in my past.

I just have more addictions then he does.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

:lol::lol: And instead of being taken off to jabba's palace, we can have you get arrested for drunk driving and send our Luke and Leia replacements off to bail you out! :lol: Sorry, that was kind of cruel, I just felt it necessary to be cruel for a change. :roll: No hard feelings, just jokin' with you, there (Figured I'd save us both a post and appoligize in this one.) Anyway, I guess we should think about the cut scenes and stuff like that. I have no clue how to change the movies, nor do I think that my new ones would look much better than paint objects moving around herkily-jerkily, so anyone who has the ability to make cool-looking cut scenes with us... Well, that would be very helpful. :)

12/14/07

Except is the Star Wars universe, it would be PWI. Piloting While Intoxicated.

I wonder what the punishment is for wrapping a Star Destroyer around a tree is?