Force-o-meter

Mitth_raw_nuruodo

Some of you may like this. http://www.channel4.com/film/chatvotewin/microsites/F/forceometer/

I got a 4. It said I was Han Solo. Also:

You're a loveable rogue maverick, a little woo, a little way. Beneath all that scoundrel schtick you are essentially good. When a dog barks, you know what it's on about.

After reading that, I almost deleted this post.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Aww man! :( I got Luke Skywalker. I didn't think I was that good.

btw. What the heck is a 'May Day Protester' ? I don't think I've ever heard the term 'Soap Dodger 'before either.

I tried it again with more of an edge to answering the questions. Trying to answer what the darker side of me said.

...and I got Mace Windu. rofl

I got a level four dark side Han Solo :? ... Somehow I don't think Solo blew the crap out of everyone for fun... Otherwise he would be way cooler.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I got 7 Light Site and Luke Skywalker? But I'm not a winger? :roll:

EDIT:

I did it again, but with a few questions answered differently (mainly because two answers for a lot of the questions don't leave you with many options).

Anywho, take 2:

6 Light Side, Mace Windu! :)

Cool, so I'm somewhere between Mace and Luke :wink:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Guest Scathane

I got Luke Skywalker with score 7.

The force is strong with this one. Your father is evil, you fancy your sister and your face is kind of wonky, but you have mastered your dark side.

That, even though Imperial Mints are my favorite desert. :roll:

Edited by Scathane

Guest Scathane
LOL I got an 8 - Obi Wan Kenobi: "Yoda respects your talents, and even death won't stop you from floating around giving young Luke advice"
Well, you do tend to spend a lot of time in places covered only with rocks and dust...

BTW, if I'm Luke and you're Obi, does this mean you're going to give me private lessons? :wink:

LOL I got an 8 - Obi Wan Kenobi: "Yoda respects your talents' date=' and even death won't stop you from floating around giving young Luke advice"[/quote'] Well, you do tend to spend a lot of time in places covered only with rocks and dust...

LOL I guess you are right.

BTW, if I'm Luke and you're Obi, does this mean you're going to give me private lessons? :wink:

For you....Anything :wink:

http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

I checked Male. That is why I wonder why they say I am like Leia :?

Well... Have you ever heard of the term 'transvestite?' :lol::wink: Just kidding with ya, Mad. Maybe Leiah was really a lesbian... Which would make her like a female gay, which is like a guy, so... I have no clue where I'm going with this. Eddie Izard does a much better job of it with getting how transvestites are male lesbian tomboys...

12/14/07

Guest Scathane
Well... Have you ever heard of the term 'transvestite?' :lol::wink: Just kidding with ya, Mad. Maybe Leiah was really a lesbian... Which would make her like a female gay, which is like a guy, so... I have no clue where I'm going with this.
And neither do we, Tofu, neither do we... :twisted: O, and you do realize it's Leia, don't you?

I checked Male. That is why I wonder why they say I am like Leia :?

Well... Have you ever heard of the term 'transvestite?' :lol::wink: Just kidding with ya, Mad. Maybe Leia was really a lesbian... Which would make her like a female gay, which is like a guy, so... I have no clue where I'm going with this. Eddie Izard does a much better job of it with getting how transvestites are male lesbian tomboys...

12/14/07

I was rated as Grand Moff Tarkin. There was something about me keeping my "Grand Moff hairless" that I wasn't sure about :lol:

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.