some ships

ok i have seen some ships that i cant build. the following ships i can think of right now is the torpedo sphere, sith starfighters, and the levithan (sith cruiser). can someone please tell me how to build these?

(also can someone answer my question at the POST HERE IF YOU CANNOT GET THE MOD TO RUN!!!! thread. i would appreciate it)

Don't know about the sith fighter or the Leviathan, but as far as Torpedo Spheres go, you have to click the 'show all' tab rather than any of the other class specific ones. You also need either an X-11 shipyard, a Construction Ship or a Factory Ship (I think that's what they're called, but the canon basis for it was the Arc Hammer, so look for that). Obviously, you also need to be playing Empire.
~Resident Warlords Curmudgeon

Eh, no. I'm almost useless when it comes to tech problems, but I'm sure others will be able to help you. Hint: Post in the thread that says "Post here if you cannot get the mod to run" and explain your problem in detail, i.e. what you are doing when it dies etc.
~Resident Warlords Curmudgeon

• 1 year later...
  • SWR Staff - Executive
YV was added to test units, it is not a full faction yet. You will have to wait until Eville can work on it more

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.