HELP ME !!! PLEASE READ !!!

Sidenchers

Hello all you star wars fans out there !

I am currently trying to make a WHOLE NEW star wars thing... based on star wars but totally different. By different i mean new galaxy ... new planets.. new storylines... new episodes.. new species.. new main charactors... New veichles.... But my problem is that i dont have very many ideas ... If someone would please post in some realy good ideas... and quite alot i would very very very much appreciate it... I realy need help .. at the end of it i will also write a big thank you to all that have helped me ... So please bring some ideas in

Umm, quick question: If you're going to revamp everything, then why is it still in the Star Wars galaxy? Why not just make your own whole new galaxy for this to occur in? I guess I can help you out a bit, too, but you might have to be more specific. For instance, what type of fiction do you want this to be? Science fiction, fanatasy, a combo? Also, what writing style? Dark and dreary and hopeless, or cheery, laugh at everything, its a hard task but accomplishable? Or perhaps a slow assention to power. In addition to this, we have to know if you want this to be action based, designed to question ethics, a mirror of real life, ect. But I can help you out, here. PM me or E-mail me (Click the link to my profile to get my E-mail: I dare not post it for fear of some random spam bot program that shall find it 8O )

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• SWR Staff - Executive

How about posting your own creative ideas, rather than mooching off other people?

Closed

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.