Digital rights

Guest Scathane

Guest Scathane
While this is going on the Chinese are going to take advantage of controlling 1/6th of the worlds population...
The Chinese are taking advantage of a lot of other things, mainly. For one, about 64% of the total US debt is in foreign hands. Roughly 3% of this debt in in Chinese hands and their share is growing rapidly. Furthermore, the Chinese are using this technique to undervalue their currency, the yuan. In fact, some analysts estimate this undervaluation to be as high as 40% which means that they are able to produce almost anything approximately 40% cheaper. The real fun is that the Chinese are selling these products to US consumers in the end.

...and their going to try to take Siberia, and, after that, the middle east. This results in WW3, which the cinese win through numerical advantage and the willingness to start a nuclear war.
Although I don't approve of many facets of the way China is governed, I feel that to accuse the nation of causing WW3 aforehand as well as unilaterallyassigning them willingness to star a nuclear war offhand is somewhat biased to say the least. :|

Although I don't approve of many facets of the way China is governed, I feel that to accuse the nation of causing WW3 aforehand as well as unilaterallyassigning them willingness to star a nuclear war offhand is somewhat biased to say the least. :|

I'll be the first to admit that I allow myself to get carried away. Do I honestly expect the Chinese to start WW3, no not really. Do I think them capable of using nukes, I wouldn't put it past them, BUT I would be surprised if they actually did it.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Daily Show "This is WireTap"

http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/media_player/play.jhtml?itemId=42027

In fact, some analysts estimate this undervaluation to be as high as 40% which means that they are able to produce almost anything approximately 40% cheaper.

Actually it was closer to about 60% but they started adjusting the currency value over the course of 2005. And the numbers themselves arnt all that different. A meal at McDonalds might cost about 10 Yuan at most. (Man! It costs me about $7 CDN to get most combos there.)

And remember.

"Everything is under control."

http://membres.lycos.fr/tmcr/frankenheimer/f_l1.jpg:lol::wink: