Need Help to Unterstand Multiplayer

ElwoodBlues

Hi Guys,

I am playing SWR for a "short" Time now and I think I "mastered" the Game. Now I a seeking a new Challange ->Multiplayer.

But as you all know Setting up a Multiplayer Game isn´t easy.

For me (German) it´s almost rather hard to understand what you write and whats actually correct. Examples:

1. You can´t play Multiplayer by the old Lucasarst Support right ?

2. Does MSN- Zone function with v. 1.01 ?

3. Gamespay Arcade does only funtion with v 1.00 ?

4. Himachi does function ?

5. Where do you meet, if you want to setup a Multiplayer Game ?

These are my primary Questions. I´ve setup a Game in local LAN, and it worked. But i have no Players for gaming local, that´s why I need the Internet. If i knew a german speaking person can explain me that I would have asked a long time ago. But i seems there are no.

If you can explain me how i get this multiplayer to work you might have a new Opponent.

Thanks for now, see ya.

Here's what little I know, as I've picked up from other posts.

The best way to play is either Himachi, or by using MSN Messenger. From MSN, if you find an opponent, you can launch easily enough.

The Zone doesn't work, no page for Rebellion, and GameSpy Arcade has no players.

So LAN, Himachi, or use MSN to launch.

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"