KOTOR-La forge's Plastic Surgery: Bastila

Lord_La_forge

And?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. And?

• boo!
    • yay!

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/18130.html

Anyone still playing KOTOR may be interested in this.

It's my first mod for the game.

I've used my girlfriends photos to create a new Bastila head model with new skins. I wanted to make her more attractive :D

Feel free to download and try it one day.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/core/18130/screenshots/b1.jpg

Does your girlfriend know you did this? Looks good.

Actually no. She was glad, that I used her face while playing :) But I didn't told her, it's online now. Although, her face was only reference here. It's not 100% alike.

But I didn't told her, it's online now.

That's all I'm gonna say on that.

Good job. The original looks a bit more professional (That may just be me being a jack-ass again, feel free to interpret it as such). Still, a very good mod and considerably better than anything and everything I am capable of making!!! :D I give you a thumbs up on it... But not on your grammar.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Tofu, you're too young to be a jack-ass. Try again in a few years.

But not too young to become an unstable psycho path killer!

And oh, looky there, someone put their exact location on a map on the open internet. I'll be heading up (Checks map) County Highway T as it is called on the map to get you soon! :twisted:

12/14/07

You're more than welcome to try tofu. I should warn you that I will defend myself in my home. I'll look you right in the eyes as I hack and stab you to death with the numerous swords that I own.

Also if you look at the second map and turn on the 'Hybrid' option, you'll find that I'm right in the middle of a farmers field, so who's to say I'm not a compulsive liar?

(I wasn't lying about the Swords tho. Those number 7, Daggers #2, Wicked-lookin' bladed-weapons #2, and Knives # about 25.)

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

You're more than welcome to try tofu. I should warn you that I will defend myself in my home. I'll look you right in the eyes as I hack and stab you to death with the numerous swords that I own.

Also if you look at the second map and turn on the 'Hybrid' option, you'll find that I'm right in the middle of a farmers field, so who's to say I'm not a compulsive liar?

(I wasn't lying about the Swords tho. Those number 7, Daggers #2, Wicked-lookin' bladed-weapons #2, and Knives # about 25.)

Daggers: $400. Swords: $675 Wicked looking knives: $625

Getting taken out at long range by a sniper rifle: Priceless :twisted:

12/14/07

Nice LLF, very suttle.

The skin is less pale, the eye's a different colour and different shape. Different shape eyebrows as well. Mouth colour looks simular, though shape is very different (though I'm not sure how much of that is in the model (did the characters speak in KOTOR?)).

All in all, it makes her look a lot friendlier. . . I might have to ask you to do some of my terxtures for me :wink:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Editing a head model for KOTOR is almost impossible. You can'T add or remove vertex points. In fact, the only thing you can do about it, is moving the vertexes around. You can't even redefine the texture positions. That makes it very difficult. I'm not totally satisfied with the result, and it has some bugs I can't fix too. Still I like it more than the old one. :)

I'm still just amazed that you know as much about it as you do. I would fail misserably if I were to even consider attempting something like that.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

I'm still just amazed that you know as much about it as you do. I would fail misserably if I were to even consider attempting something like that.

More than I can do. That is, I can't even consider doing something like that. At best, my work will look like something out of Microsoft paint's worst nightmares.

Edited by DarthTofu

12/14/07

Where are you getting your software from? I've never seen anything from a 'Microsopht', I HAVE seen 'Microsoft' though.

What are you talking about? I wrote Microsoft. And besides, that's Scath's niche. You have to find your own unique way of being annoying.

12/14/07

So you edit your post just too make me appear the fool...classy man, real classy. :roll:

No, actually I think someone just read my post wrong.

To get back on topic, all hail LLF for what he has done *Bows down to LLF*

12/14/07

I guess i was just remembering this one then...

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:55 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ow, my jaw hurts. You guys keep making it hit the ground... Nice job on that D16, did you use Microsopht paint to make it, though? (Paint usually hates me, so I am in awe of anything you've managed to render here.)

Puto dis Fio.

Latin: "Uh-oh! I think I'm becoming a god." -

Suentonius, Dicus Vespasianus, XXIII, 3

Last words of Emperor Vespasian when dying.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Woah unto me, I am smote! How can I ever compare with the power of copying, pasting, and altering with the keyboard?!?

12/14/07

I never highlight stuff in gray. Clearly a fake. And now I'll stop spamming this topic before someone locks it up to us.

12/14/07