chewie can die?!

Ikelae

a game i was playing as empire turned into something quite funny

Ok so its day 550ish and i send darth vader and some death comandos onto a small fleet and send it to yavin and I bombard the planets because it has 7 mon cal regiments and kill them all and send darth vader in to capture chewie (dont want to kill the fuzzy thing) and guess what happens Vader kills him... I smile because i thought chewie couldnt die and I picture a lightsaber cutting his head off :twisted:

wlaso why wont wedge die ive sent 2 characters and about 10 death commandos to kill him while he is ship researching!?

Chewie can definetly die. I've murdered that furred-freak several times in the past.

I feel so left out. As for Wedge, I guess the game is saying "You know, he's just too cool to die. Screw all these missions to kill him!" If you really want him send an abduction mission. Those are more likely to succeed for ome reason.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I've got a game saved where Chewie CANNOT die. in that game I had Luke as a Jedi Master at about day 1700-1800 (I found Vader on a planet and just sat in orbit sending Luke to capture him). Eventually Luke's combat rating got to around 5000 (just to let you all know how many force growth messages I got...). After about 350-400 days of that, I took Luke and my Force Sensitives (Leia, Chewie and 1 or 2 others) and sent them on a Jedi Training mission. INSTANT Jedi Masters all around. Then I repeated the mission TWICE. Leia takes an assaulted Imp system and gives me full support after 20 days, Chewie's got a better combat rating than Luke; can take out 2 GenCore 2's, 1 LNR2, 12 Dark Troopers, and their general in <50 days.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Sometimes minor characters will give information to the enemy. Thats what is happening a lot of the time you get an 'Informant Provides Information' message. Usually only happens w/ characters from the losing side. Edited by Mitth_raw_nuruodo

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

If your side is in poor shape, a minor character (NOT Luke, Leia, Han, Mothma, Vader, or Palpy) that you have already recruited may turn traitor, they still work for you, but they've given info to the enemy. Edited by Mitth_raw_nuruodo

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

If your side is in poor shape, a minor character (NOT Luke, Leia, Han, Mothma, Vader, or Palpy) that you have already recruited may turn traitor, they still work for you, but they've given info the the enemy.

Run on sentance, there, amigo :lol:

Now with that grammar lesson done: Check under the "Rebellion Editing" thread under unlikely traitor. Apparently Toguroani managed to get Mon Mothmas to turn on him. Either he really sucks at the game (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you don't, Toguroani) or else the modding did something weird. But Mon Mothma's replacement betrayed him to the empire 8O

12/14/07

I'm gonna choose to write that off to the mod-ing of the game as opposed to having the real major characters turn traitor. I haven't had any of mine turn on me. IF that happens then I'll let everyone know.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

also when they become traitors almost every mission you send them on is foiled

Bit backwards, there. If every mission you send them on is foiled, odds are that they're a traitor.

12/14/07