joke

DarthTofu

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are.

Don't ask us.

Ah Mitth.... you just pissed off Ambre... and she knows where you sleep... not a good thing

People think I have the mind of a child.... well.. there right, it's at home on my desk in a jar

*Cue the ominous music* Bum BumBUM!!!!

YOU ARE DOOMED TO DIE!!!1

heh, maybe she'll come onto the forums to get you and you can survive... I doubt it. I swear, women have some gland that let's them communicate telepathically- you tick one of them off, the rest of them instantly know somehow!!! 8O

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Ahh.... I see... and by the way Tofu

I swear, women have some gland that let's them communicate telepathically- you tick one of them off, the rest of them instantly know somehow!!! 8O

You are right... i mean my god... it's sooo true!

People think I have the mind of a child.... well.. there right, it's at home on my desk in a jar

It's because we open our mouths then stop paying attention. It's when we stop paying attention that they whisper exactly what stupid thing it was that we said to piss them off.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

...umm, what are you talking about? I didn't comprehend that very much save that you were apparently saying that you don't pay attention when you speak thus allowing women to slip away without hearing everything you said, talk to their friends, and then return without your noticing. Wait a sec- I might have comprehended the whole thing :? Not entirely certain, though... Is this still Mitth, or is *glances at previous posts* Ambre taking revenge by hijacking your account?

12/14/07

Men speak w/out thinking. After we stick our proverbial foot in our proverbial mouth we stop paying close enough attention and the women take the opportunity to turn to their female friend who is most likely sitting close by. The offended female then relates the entire tale to her friend and now both ladies are pissed.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Telepathy is a crock of BS only trusted and believed in by the stupid, foolish and superstitious.

I dunno about that, seeing as there is some scientific evidense to prove it. I'll see if I can't look it up on teh intraweb...

12/14/07

Telepathy is a crock of BS only trusted and believed in by the stupid, foolish and superstitious.

I dunno about that, seeing as there is some scientific evidense to prove it. I'll see if I can't look it up on teh intraweb...

Uh.... Tofu what is "teh" never heard of it

Guest Scathane
Guys, this is not a chatroom. Go here if you want to chat... It can be extremely annoying for members to have to scroll a page up or hit the previous button to get to the last relevant post in the thread the group was creating...

Frog for Chuck:

With age comes wisdom ...

A guy is 81 years old and loves to fish.

He was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say,

"Pick me up."

He looked around and couldn't see any one. He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say again, "Pick me up." He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a frog.

The man said, "Are you talking to me?"

The frog said, "Yes, I'm talking to you. Pick me up. Then, kiss me and I'll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. I'll then give you more sexual pleasure that you ever could have dreamed of."

The man looked at the frog for a short time, reached over, picked it up carefully, and placed it in his front breast pocket.

Then the frog said, "What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said? I said kiss me and I will give you sexual pleasures like you have never had."

He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said,

"Nah, at my age I'd rather have a talking frog."

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Good joke Mitth.

I finally figured out why the answer was five to Scatane's riddle. And the sad part is I seem to recall hearing that type of riddle before, but had forgotten how to solve it.

Here's a dumb joke:

What do elephants use for tampons?

Sheep.

How about this riddle?

A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

If a tree falls in the forest, quit staring at it and move out of the way.

How about this riddle?

A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

besides the one he is standing in right now? The lions room. No food for three years = dead lions.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

I like the new sig, Wraith! Hmm... Now I ponder your riddle... an elephant with the trunk being forward and the body behind? Hmm... This reminds me of the "Tall I am young, short I am old, the breath of my wind, that is my foe" riddle. If you don't get that one, you fail at life... As for yours, I have no clue.

12/14/07