New record

DarthTofu

I don't know if its being up this early (6:45 EST for someone who only wakes up that early on Pacific time as a norm) or being sick as a dog with the flue (The two don't go together, but hey, I'm up) and I had a crazy idea. Let's break the current record on the site for most users on at once. The current record is 280 users, so if we can get all the people who signed up but never on to show upp we can break that record and...well, there's no glory in breaking it, but it would still be cool to break it. We can set up a date and time that everyone can sign in on (We'll go with the time zone that the most people live in as opposed to mine or the moderators just because we're cooler people than everyone else :D:lol: ). And then we can try to breakk this record. Might have to PM some dead people to bring them in, but we can still do it if we have, what, over 1,000 registred users? :P Come on, let's try it!

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Uhhh, ... question?

DarthTofu wrote:

... Might have to PM some dead people to bring them in, but ...

Considering that they're "dead" (as you put it), what makes you think they will even login to check their PM, to know when to login? :?

You should have a "post" on the Main Page (like Evaders does) so even visitors know when to "drop by" :wink: .

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

...Unless they have the whole "Notify me by E-mail" thing up and it sends them an E-mail saying "You have a New Private Message from StarWarsRebellion.com" thus they go "Oh, I remember that old site! I wonder who's PMing me!" open it up, see the contest and say yay or nay.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• SWR Staff - Executive
Please don't spam people. There is no point.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.