1. 1. Who shall be in Reloaded?

• Kara Nessis
    • Dray Naraya
    • Balat Ke Tardan
    • Daolyn Alder
    • Tyran Celchu
    • Zoelay Cintheron

Rebellion Reloaded Character: IMPERIAL

You now have to pick your favourite. The chosen will be discussed and finalized for Reloaded.

------------------------------Imperial character----------------------------

:arrow: Kara Nessis (Lieutenant Commander)

Appearance:

Petite pale complected woman with brown hair and icy blue eyes. She defy's regulation length of hair (Which means her hair is about shoulder length) and often wears the bdu of Imperial intellgience instead of the formal uniform common to base personnel.

Story:

Born on the impoverished and rough world of Nar Shadaa, Kara learned to fight to survive and developed a deep resentment for criminals and smugglers. At the age of twelve she smuggled herself off the world to more civilized worlds. There she began working as a navigator apprentice and began looking for a way to get back at the smuggling cartels.

The opportunity presented itself when she was conscripted by imperial authorities and given a choice of her branch of service. She embraced a new career as a part of the Ubiqtorate Intelligence Apparatus. There her talents in memorization, inovation, and initiative which she developed served her well and propelled her to greater heights.

Now as a Lieutenant Commander she oversees her own intelligence outpost on the outer rim.

Leadership: 60 (30)

Combat: 60 (30)

Espionage: 90 (30)

Diplomacy: 30 (30)

Force: None (30% chance)

Admiral: No

General: No

Commander: Yes

:arrow: Dray Naraya

(Note: See Raith Danar entry for more explanation of background.)

Appearance:

Species: Adult Human Male

Height: 1.7 meters

Hair color: Black, Ice Blue streaks

Eyes: Vibrant Blue

Story:

Dray Naraya was the commander of 1 of 18 TIE Defender squadron sent to stop the escape of the Dark Invader. He and his personal squadron were the only TIEs to escape unscathed and alive. His wing commander was the only other pilot to escape alive. They plotted short hyperdrive jumps from system to system until being picked up by an Imperial Star Destroyer, known as the Death's Head. He has a powerful lust for revenge against former Imperial Admiral Raith Danar, made alll the more personal by the fact that they were best friends before Raith's defection. He has become a cold and callous killer, dealing death from both his Defender and with his modified blaster carbine. He now leads a squad of Imperial Commandos who were formerly TIE pilots before being shot down.

Leadership: 50 (30)

Combat: 85 (10)

Espionage: 90 (20)

Diplomacy: 10(10)

Admiral: no

General: no

Commander: yes?

:arrow: Balat Ke Tardan

Appearance:

Adumari male

black hair

several scars, and a pockmarked face.

Story:

Not much is known about this mysterious fighter pilot. He arrived in Imperial space piloting an odd, slow, and cumbersom craft that no one had ever seen before. In it he managed to destroy one TIE fighter before he crash landed on the nearby planet. Officials there captured him, and replaced his missing limbs with synthetic ones after a ruthless interrigation that did not reveal where he came from. Due to increased lag time, the prostetic limbs caused his career as a pilot to end instantly, though he still has a good head for fighter coordination. With his dreams as a pilot crushed, he pledged allegiance to those who had treated him with pity when he attacked them and taught him the style of basic which they understood. In a quest to gain honor he joined a squad of Imperial commandos, quickly climbing through the ranks to a high position. He is an excellent fighter, and very good at remaining undetected.

Diplomacy: 0 (20)

Combat 85 (5)

Espionage: 100 (10)

Leadership: 88

Admiral: no

General: yes

Commander: yes

:arrow: Daolyn Alder

Appearance:

Height: 6'2

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Dark Blonde

Story:

Daolyn Alder joined the Imperial Academy on his home planet of Cardia and trained into the TIE corps. He joined Avenger Squadron which took part in the Battle of Hoth and recieved many battle decorations for it's service to the Empire.

After the Battle of Endor, when Imperial Officers were a rare commodity, he was promoted to the bridge of the Star Destroyer Rage where he serves faithfully as an aid to the captain.

However, there is much speculation to how much the Captain really controls. For Daolyn's ambition knows no bounds, same as his loyalty to the Empire.

:arrow: Tyran Celchu

Story:

Cousin to the famed Tycho Celchu, it was a little known fact that Tyran was not on Alderran when the planet was destroyed. He was on a sattelite facitility for a holonet company performing repairs at the time of its destruction, and became too sidetracked to remember to call in and wish his cousin a happy birthday. WHen he heard of his home planet's destruction, the news broke him. Fed Imperial propoganda that the Rebels, attempting to create a weapon to match the famed Death Star had destroyed his planet, he went into a state of what he believed to be Patriotism. Joining the Imperial forces, he put his expertises to use, ready to avenge those who had fallen, including his brother who he believed to have been on leave for his birthday.

Diplomacy: 30 (10)

Espionage: 99 (15)

Combat: 60 (10)

Leadership: 20 (5)

Loyalty: chance of becoming a traitor. (He might hear the real news or run into his bro, or something- ya never know!)

:arrow: Zoelay Cintheron

Appearance:

Female

Hair: black

eyes: blue

height: 5'8''

Story:

Anyone who meets Zoelay is astounded by how calm and polite she is. Her kind demeanor has allowed her to get close to many high-profile leaders of both the New Republic and the Empire, which is exactly what Zoelay wants. Zoelay is a human replica droid that was confiscated from Black Sun after the death of Prince Xizor. Reprogrammed by the Empire to work as a spy, her true identity is virtually unrecognizable by all but the most advanced scanners. Much like Mara Jade and Admiral Daala, the Empire takes great pains to hide Zeolay, who passes as a woman, from public eye. In fact, even Zoelay herself is unaware that she is an Imperial Agent. Her commanding officers assume the guise of independent contacts so that she believes she is working for different organizations, while in fact she is carrying out the Empire's wishes. This ensures that even if the New Republic manages to capture her, she will be unable to give them information that they need. Of course, capturing her often proves to be impossible.

Diplomacy: 0 (20)

Espionage: 80 (20)

Combat: 85 (25)

Leadership: 0 (0)

Edited by Lord_La_forge

My vote was: Balat Ke Tardan

I like, that he is an alien and has some kind of a mysterious past. The story of getting contact with the empire is also unconventional. And it's a great idea that he know leads the "fallen" pilots as commandos. With some nice graphics and some corrections in the text/story/stats we would have an ideal character here.

Edited by Lord_La_forge

I like Kara Nessis. She joined the Empire as a way to get back at smugglers for making her feel like her life on Nar Shadda was a waste. Most people living in those conditions would have probably just grown up living their lives as what was around them. But instead she dedicated her life to stopping those people, rather then embracing them. She is definetly a loyal member of the Empire.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

My vote was: Balat Ke Tardan

I like, that he is an alien and has some kind of a mysterious past. The story of getting contact with the empire is also unconventional. And it's a great idea that he know leads the "fallen" pilots as commandos. With some nice graphics and some corrections in the text/story/stats we would have an ideal character here.

...I'm gonna go with you never read "Starfighters of Adumar" did you? I voted for Zolay again, just because I didn't read your post and realize that I could have rigged my character win- :roll::?:D I just liked her whole sinthe-flesh thing how she was sort of an un-willing-willing agent... Still gotta say i kinda liked Tyran... Hell, that would help if you replaced Luke with Tyran and then he finds out Tyko is alive- dude, I shoulda voted for Tyran!

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I voted for Kara Nessis; a person who wants to bring "order" to "chaos", is definitely an Imperial who wants to squash the rebels and their smuggler friends.
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Guest JediIgor

I voted for Tyran Celchu because I think it would be interesting to see what happens when the same famiily is in different factions, and if they will come out of it better men or kill each other :).

As for Kara Nessis, does anyone else get the feeling she is a "generic" character? I would've probably voted for Balat Ke Tardan except that it strikes me as unbelievable that he would shoot down a TIE Fighter and then not get executed for it by some racist Imperials :).

You can blame me for having Kara Nessis being somewhat generic, but I felt that I didn't want to create a character that would come to dominate the campaign, if he or she would have been of such dominance he or she would have been mentioned in the books.

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

Guest JediIgor
You can blame me for having Kara Nessis being somewhat generic, but I felt that I didn't want to create a character that would come to dominate the campaign, if he or she would have been of such dominance he or she would have been mentioned in the books.

A character doesn't need to be dominant to have an interesting backstory, and I'm sad to say, Kara's backstory wasn't very interesting. I said it was generic because it was a run-of-the-mill "joins the empire, rises through the ranks because she's skilled" type story. Whatever happened to passion? To dreams? If not, then maybe she is cold, ruthless, and calculating. Things like that to flesh out the character more.

Watch Rome on HBO lately? I'm easily more intrigued with Pullo and Vorenus even though they are some lowly soldiers (well, Vorenus did get promoted to senator, but he deserved it).

Back on topic - I'm rather torn between Kara Nessis and Tyran Celchu. Yes, Kara is very generic - though it's a rather good generic character, rather than an "uber" style character or unbelievable background.

Granted, I think that it would be nice to re-work some of her story if she get's picked to make her a little more unique.

I also like Tyran's story, and agree with Igor that it would be nice to see the Celchu's going "at" it. Though, a different first name is needed to make it a little more clear that it isn't Tycho for those new to the story.

Still havn't decided who yet . . . :?

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Ok, finally decided who to vote for. Whilst I like both characters, I find that Tyran Celchu is a better game character. It creates another, unique link between the Empire and Republic.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Wow, my characters are pretty popular... is there a way I can change my vote to Tyran? I know I voted for Zooley before, but now my own character has grown on me. Even if its certain that he will lose I shall go down with him!

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 3 weeks later...
I'd like to see Dray Naraya be able to be a general...if he's leading troops it just makes sense to me. He's got my vote regardless, of course i voted for Raith Danar as well.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

• 2 weeks later...

Good choice. But be prepared, that we might want to change her gender in the future, as there are already a bunch of female imperials. We have Tavira in our tc, for example. She is very much like her.

But even if we don't change the gender, we need to have some additional information on her past, making her even more unique.

As it's pretty sure, that she will win, you guys can already think of something, that we could alter/expand in her story. Perhaps grabbing some facts from the other characters posted here....

There will be a new topic for this soon.