• Shy'ati Rhy'stol
    • Daith Ranar
    • Rysch Altorik
    • Ferrion Caxo
    • Valzelos Adalzemar
    • Nedel Arcast
    • Karl Verosin

Rebellion Reloaded Character: NEW REPUBLIC

You now have to pick your favourite. The chosen will be discussed and finalized for Reloaded

------------------------------NR character ---------------------------------

:arrow: Saith Rayse

Story:

Rayse is a native of Alderran who joined the Empire as a mechanic, assisting in creating new TIE fighter Designs. Through superior leadership and motivation, he helped his people to discover many sabatoged items, making him an invaluable operative in leading a garrison. After the Death Star Destroyed his home planet, Rayse left to join the Rebellion, assisting in the maintenance of fighters and buildings, learning much about fighter combat in the process.

Leadership: 90 (20)

Combat: 70 (10)

Espionage: 50 (20)

Force Rank: none

Admiral: No

General: Yes

Commander: No

:arrow: Nerp Lancer

Appearance:

5" 8'

180 LB.

Race: Human.

Eye Color: Green. (Can be changed.)

Hair Color: Black.

Skin Color: Tanish White.

Story:

At the age of 4 Nerp was sent to Ithor and he was raised by Ithorians. By the time He was 19, the Galactic Civil War was taking place. Due to being raised by the Ithorians, Nerp hated the Empire. And at the Age of 20, He joined the Rebellion. He now Asists the Rebels, with his masterful skill in stealth, Taught by his Ithoring Family.

Leadership: 20 (20)

Combat: 70 (40)

Espionage: 110 (10)

Diplomacy: 5 (5)

:arrow: Shy'ati Rhy'stol

Appearance:

Species: Thankwash Male

Height: 3.5 meters

Fur color: golden brown

Eyes: black

Story:

Shy'ati Rhy'stol is a Thakwashian who learned to dislike the Empire for their descriminations against him. Due to multiple minds in his head, Shy'ati is capable of performing many tasks with admirable skills, including espionage and combat which are aided by the increadible strength of his species.

Combat: 90 (20)

Espionage: 40 (20)

Diplomacy: 80 (20)

Admiral: no

General: yes

Commander: no

:arrow: Daith Ranar

Appearance:

Species: Adult Human Male

Height: 1.8 meters

Hair color: Jet Black

Eyes: Ice Blue

Story:

Daith Ranar was once a young, popular, well trained high potential Imperial Admiral with a knack for using lesser forces to defeat superior opponents who served aboard the newly commissioned highly secret ImpStar Deuce Dark Invader, which was used to protect a highly secret TIE Defender production facility. He used a highly advanced state-of-the-art communications system to monitor the goings on in the Empire. When Thrawn took command, Admiral Ranar was one of the first to know. He researched Thrawn, and the what little he could gather indicated that Thrawn was a power-mad incredibly powerful military strategist. But when the Victory Class Star Destroyer Black Remora, serving alongside the Dark Invader returned to Imperila space seeking Thrawn, it was ambushed and destroyed for an unknown reason. Daith hypothesized that Thrawn thought he was on the Black Remora and was probably right. he convinced his crew to change sides, but on their way out system, the local base commander decided to disagree with Raith's decision and launched three full wings of TIE Defenders at Raith's ship. Raith was eventually forced to abandon his ship and flee with most of his crew in hyperdrive-equiped shuttles to the nearest New Republic planet, leaving behind the Dark Invader to crash into the Imperial base. Raith only hopes that none of the TIE pilots managed to escape.

Combat: 80 (20)

Espionage: 40 (10)

Diplomacy: 63 (10)

Force: 10% chance.

Admiral: yes

General: no

Commander: yes

:arrow: Rysch Altorik

Appearance:

Human male

Average height

soft green eyes

light blonde hair.

Story:

Born on the planet of Corellia, Rysch looked to the stars for adventure, and the Empire as his ticket to the stars. But when he enetered the Acedemy, they disovered that his skills in starfighters was below average. But when it came to tactics, his skills were far above those of his peers.

He gained entrance to Officers training, and quickly graduated near the top of his class. Soon, he found himself stationed abaord the Star Destroyer Obliterator, in charge of the vessels TIE squadrons. But he quickly grew bored with his new station, realising he was never going to see any part of the galaxy other than what he saw from the viewport of the bridge. When the Obliterator was attached to Admiral Krennels anti-rebel taskforce, he found his means for new adventure. In action against Rebel forces in orbit of Althos IX, he ordered the Star Destoryers squadrons through a series of manuevers that virtually garaunteed they destruction at the hands of the rebels. With its starfighter support gone, the Obliterator fell prey to the rebel Y-Wings and Frigates.

Rysch escaped the vessels death throes in an escape pod, and upon his capture, quickly pledged his loyalty to the rebellion. In dire need of good officers, the rebellion accepted him, and Rysch found that the Rebelliion was much more adventurous then the Empire ever was.

Leadership - 90 (20)

Combat - 40 (20)

Espionage - 30 (10)

Force Rank - None

Commands: Admiral - No

General - Yes

Commander - Yes

:arrow: General Ferrion Caxo

Appearance:

Male Human

Story:

Ferrion was the Imperial base commander on Coruscant when it fell to the New Republic. A Rebel sympathiser for years, he, and those under his command, defected at the time the Rebellion attacked Coruscant, helping them to conquer the planet more easily. Well respected by his troops, General Caxo was a loyal imperial until he was forced as a Colonel to slay several hundred civilians who were thought by Vader to be rebel spies. The final straw that brought him to the Rebellion was the mysterious dissapearance of his sisteer and her family on coruscant monthes before his assignment to that position. She had been a senator, but she had supported Palpatine in his rise to power. During his personal infvestigation, all he could finds out was that her neighbors had seen red-claoked Royal Guards at her house, and after that, none in her family had been heard from since. All questions to authorities came back negative. General Caxo is adept at defense and ferreting out spies and interlopers. He was also a key figure in the adaptation of the AT-ST walkers from the older models used during the Clone Campaigns, 20 years earlier. His unswerving loyalty to the New Republic, and insights into the inner workings of the Imperial Army have earned him a place of respect in the Alliance Military.

Leadership: 90 (10)

Espionage: 60 (30)

Combat: 60(30)

Diplomacy: 0 (30)

Admiral: Yes

General: Yes

Commander: Yes

:arrow: Valzelos Adalzemar

Appearance:

Race: Trandoshan

Skin color: Jungle Green

Story:

Valzelos spent his early years learning how to track and kill prey, as did most Trandoshans. During his adolescent years, he travelled with his father to deliver some Wookiee slaves to a Black Sun client by the name of Prince Xizor. Much to Valzelos' surprise, Xizor was using a human woman, Guri, as a bodyguard. Valzelos' father laughed at the unorthodox choice, and Xizor proposed a bargain with him: if he could defeat Guri, then Xizor would pay triple price for the Wookiees, if not, then Xizor would receive the slaves for free. Valzelos' father accepted, and was promptly defeated with a single strike by Guri, who was actually a Human Replica Droid. Stunned, Valzelos asked how such a thing could be possible, and Xizor casually replied that Guri was a master of Teras Kasi, an ancient form of martial arts.

Soon after, Valzelos sought someone to teach him the ways of Teras Kasi, so that he too could become strong enough to defeat a man in one blow. He found a master, and over time, learned the powerful skill. He became loyal to his old sage, and was surprised when his master finally died of old age. As the Trandoshan packed his things, he found several documents in his master's house revealing that the master had been a member of the Rebel Alliance. Valzelos quickly joined the rebels after that, serving as a spy team leader on rim worlds. Now that the Empire has fallen and the New Republic is in control, Valzelos works to discover potential insurrections among the crime gangs of the outer rim.

Diplomacy 0 (20)

Espionage 70 (20)

Combat 85 (20)

Leadership 75 (30)

:arrow: Nedel Arcast

Appearance:

human male

Story:

Nedel Arcast was born on Corellia.He never known his parents,he grow up on the streets.He was young when he was forced to learn cunning ploys.

As he grows he showing a great talent piloting starfighters and other ships.

He became a great smuggler,but never joined to empire or alliance.

But once on a smuggling mission he was captured and tortured by empire.

After this he felt a great hate against who serve the empire,and seeking contact with some guerillas to fight against the imperials.

Later he joined the Republic and assisted in many operations against the Empire.

Diplomacy : 10 + (30)

Espionage : 80 + (10)

Combat : 80+ (10)

Leadership: 80 + (10)

Admiral : yes

General : no

Commander : yes

:arrow: Karl Verosin

Appearance:

Race: Human

27 years old.

Dark hair, and a well kept beard to match.

Story:

He started flying when he was a young boy on Corilia!

He was quickly taught how to survive in battle after his father was killed while protecting a precious cargo from pirates!

He set out for revenge, in his fathers YT-2400 light freighter. At first he was by himself. But his motovation soon caught the eyes of others.

These people fought alongside Verosin.

Quickly he learned the art of tactical and Gurilla warfare, fastly developing the skills of a military leader.

Verosin now had the skills to take on the pirates. To cap this off, he also had a small yet skillful group of pilots backing him.

He lead his small group to the pirates, and ultimately to victory, by picking of the pirate ships one by one.

At the time of their demise, the pirates were attacking republic cargo.

The republic forces, Having arrived to an allready completed battle congratulated Verosin.

After beeing questioned as to their motives and why they were present, Verosin and his pilots were officially invited to the new Rupublic navy!

Having completed all he achieved for, he had no hesitation taking on bigger adventures!

Leadership: Very good, his dedication and motovation passes on to others!

Combat: During the attack on the pirates he was very aggressive, but also very skillful! This is why he was able to defeat the pirates.

Espionage: Well, he grew up on corillia, what can I say?

Admiral: Yes-He can lead and stratigise very well!

General: Yes - He can Follow Orders and lead very well!

Commander: Yes - He is a great pilot and a good leader!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Lord_La_forge

Most of the characters were imperial and defected to the NR as you can see. Interesting that almost nobody wanted to create a fully "light side" character. Perhaps that would show some kind of weakness? However, this character is the best usable I think, and with some more background story, it would be even perfect:

I voted here for Shy'ati Rhy'stol, although his name is a bit complicated and there is not enough info about him.

His story is typical and shows the rasistic aspect of the Palpatine era. He is probably very strong, but rather an intellectual than a warrior. I could imagine, he wants to prove that he is a capable leader, and because of the past, he has diplomatic senses too.

I also enjoyed Valzelos Adalzemar, because his story is very interesting and precise. The fact, that he discovers his masters identity so late, makes it really dramatic. My huge problem was, that this character is a true warrior, and we were searching for leaders here. He obviously spent spent his life with martial arts and hunting. Vey good character, but it would need some radical changes to use him as an NR leader.

I like Shy'ati Rhy'stol. This thankwash race sounds very interesting, espicially with the "multiple minds". Is that a true race in the Star Wars universe, or was it created for Reloaded?

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

I voted for "Daith Ranar". The idea of an "anti-Thrawn" that could go head-to-head with Thrawn sounds ... intriguing.
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

I liked Valzelos Adalzemar. But as LLF said we need Leaders. Therefore i voted for Shy'ati Rhy'stol.

Darn, I should have submitted my RPG character for this contest. Mustn't forget next time something like this happens.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

I like Shy'ati Rhy'stol. This thankwash race sounds very interesting, espicially with the "multiple minds". Is that a true race in the Star Wars universe, or was it created for Reloaded?

Umm... I made it up... yeah... By the way, never read any of the Wraith Squadron books... And never look up "Runt" in sixty standard minutes by Admiral Antilles (Who has mysteriously dissappeared)... So never do any of those things and it'll all seem really unique. :roll:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Wow. So Tofu IS good for something :D. I like that character a lot. He's very versatile, with the espionage, leadership, and diplomacy and all. And did I mention I think it's cool that he has multiple minds???

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Eh, when you're scizofrenic you can kinda relate to the Thakawashians... Yes, you can. Shut up, shadow! Hey, don't you join in on this, Bill! I told you to stay in your corner of the brain- Bob! Come on, Bob, stop crying and go to your part of the head! Come on, guys, we all have to live in the same b , here!

12/14/07

Guest JediIgor

Saith - generic

Nerp - generic

Rhy'stol - generic

Daith - interesting, but I'm against the idea of making a high-power figure that managed to be largely unknown in the books, so no

Rysch - starts out good, but then all of a sudden he defects to the Rebs. yeah...

Valzelos - even worse then Rysch, joins the Rebs for no reason

Nedel - cry me a life story, he hates the imps cause they tortured him.. maybe you shouldn't have been a smuggler

Karl - randomly joins the Rebels.

My final and only real choice:

General Ferrion Caxo

He has a real backstory, he has a real motive. He doesn't join the Rebels right away, but he starts to have less appreciation for the Empire over the years, until finally his family is kidnapped by order of the Empire. His involvement with the AT-ST designs explain how he has risen to the rank of General.

I am with you on this one Igor.-Grand Moff Conway

Ditto.

I quiet liked this character, especially the reference to helping in the fight for Coruscant etc.

Got my vote

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

• SWR Staff - Executive
Well the people who have the power to change this poll also run this server... /me points to Paypal link :)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Well the people who have the power to change this poll also run this server... /me points to Paypal link :)

/me stroaks invisible goatee thoughtfully... :lol:

12/14/07

I feel excluded =(

Yeah, really. You can still make your own character and submit them in addition to voting for any random characters (like Shy'ati, hint hint).

Off topic: This is post number 900! W00t!

12/14/07

Mr.Bucket was excluded... I really thought he would be a genuine asset to the NR... I think I'll just go pity-binge...
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

Mr.Bucket was excluded... I really thought he would be a genuine asset to the NR... I think I'll just go pity-binge...

:lol::lol: Don't worry, Mr. Bucket shall live on with Darth Trej...

12/14/07

• 3 weeks later...