Christmas

dinochick

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same old insanely long drive down to Long Island, with an out-of-the-way stopover in Brooklyn to pick up my sister and her fiancee. Arg, its the part of the holidays I hate!

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

the big difference for me this year is that my grandmother, who has dementia, will be with us for the holidays since she isn't able to stay at her house. Traditionally, we've spent Christmas eve with her at her home, so I wonder how she'll feel. It would be depressing to know that you aren't mentally capable of living alone, and worse to be reminded of it at Christmas time.
Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

Oh, yeah, it's very depressing to realize that you're depressed and need help- speaking from experiance that I am currently gaining... yeah :roll: Still, good Darth pic, there. I'm going to spend Christmas with both my sisters who will be back from college after their whole three week absense from Thanksgiving break. Just in time to forget how annoying they were and actually want them back! :lol:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Well, I'll spend time with each side of my family (my mother's and my father's) and then I'll head off to Barrie (about 4 hours away) to spend a late Christmas (and early New Years) with my girlfriend. I'm sure I too will find some time to play games in there somewhere.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I will be playing games on my computer. :cry:

Well, it might cheer you up to play the original X-wing. I found out last year that there's an Easter Egg in it so that if you log on Christmas Day you'll find Santa standing there waving at you in the place that you go to right after you log in... Yeah, specific, I know... Just set your clock to Christmas day and play the game! It's cool (Doesn't work with TIE fighter... The Imperials were all bad boys apparently :twisted: )

12/14/07

I like Christmas, I spend it with my mum and my Aunt and we have a fluffy time, though my Auntie does tend to pop open the Champagne prior to me having a cup of tea....
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I wanted to go home, but it looks liek I will do the same thing I have for the past 3 years. Nothing. I will sit here, check the forums, and wonder where you all are :cry:
http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

I wanted to go home, but it looks liek I will do the same thing I have for the past 3 years. Nothing. I will sit here, check the forums, and wonder where you all are :cry:

You don't have to wonder anymore! That's what the map's for! Seriously, though, sorry that you're spending Christmas alone... Too bad you can't just hitchike to some family member's house or one of the friendly forum people for Christmas...

12/14/07

I dispise that thing... Honestly, if I could find the guy who did that he would have a sniper bullett in his head... Or at least an air soft pellet.

12/14/07

I didn't bother checking it out because I am unfortunate to have seen it last year (I think). If that's the "ding fries are done" guy, then I just saved my self some definete emotional trauma.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

I thought it was hilarious :lol: *** ding ***

gotta go, the fries are done!

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

I thought it was hilarious :lol: *** ding ***

gotta go, the fries are done!

WET FISH MELE ATTACK!!!!!1 YOU SHALL FEEL THE WRATH OF TOFU AND THE WET FISH AS THEY SMITE YOU (or as BS's avatar would say "bitch smite you")

12/14/07

Wow Tofu, what a negative reaction. :?

Maybe it hits a little close to home for you. I guess that's you working and singing at Burger King :lol::twisted::P:wink:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?