GATORS!!!!1

DarthTofu

Gators or Seminoles?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Gators or Seminoles?

• Gators
    • Seminoles

Have to get this out of my system: W()()()()()()()OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0000000000ooooooo GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!

Seminoles suck.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Emm... yet again I feel if i've just had a conversation with Salvador Dali...

Do you know that if you spell Neil Armstrong backwards you get:

Gnorts Mr Alien

Freaked out or what! 8O

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

How did you discover that J?

An email landed with a thump on my cyber doormat. I feel it's my duty to forward this information to Midwest UFO monthly, so the one in five (or whatever it is) North Americans who claim to have been kidnapped by aliens can have someone to take to court... this is clear evidence he's known all along...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Indeed, I am talking about college football... And I have no clue if the gators have a player called Ali- I'm not hard-core enough to learn the names of all the players... :roll: But seriously, how can you guys not have heard about the UF and UCF college rivalries? (University of Florida and University of Central Florida for those of you who deserve to be slapped with wet fish repeatedly). I just happen to be a gators fan...

12/14/07

Your a character Mad!

As for football, I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to follow the game. I hate football with a passion! I think its the second-most boring sport that one can watch (only topped by golf). I mean, come on now, theres a commercial break every 10-20 seconds...

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Your a character Mad!

As for football, I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to follow the game. I hate football with a passion! I think its the second-most boring sport that one can watch (only topped by golf). I mean, come on now, theres a commercial break every 10-20 seconds...

But super bowl commercials are good. And if you go to a live game, then that's good. And I also think that someone's forgetting the world sceetball championships.

12/14/07

I love golf, but only playing-NOT watching. Also I am not into sports at all. I could have gone to college in Florida as I had scholarships to a couple of schools there. I ended up at Cornell instead.-Grand Moff Conway

I love golf, but only playing-NOT watching. Also I am not into sports at all. I could have gone to college in Florida as I had scholarships to a couple of schools there. I ended up at Cornell instead.-Grand Moff Conway

Oh, come on man! Florida's awesome! Nobody bites- the people either are stationed there for the military and will live in a bit, are too old to bite without killing themselves, or else are in the throes of... er, spring break, if you catch the drift. No dangers, here! Just the occassional white guy who wishes he were black far too much (Nothing against black people at all, just against white people that try to hard to be the anti-Michael Jackson)

12/14/07

DarthTofu wrote:

Oh, come on man! Florida's awesome! ... No dangers, here! Just the occassional white guy who wishes ..."

Florida: just the focal point for most hurricanes and sexual offenders. Makes me want to packup my truck right now (and move farther away) :P

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Says the man from Texas, home of George W. Bush, who lives in a state that ties with Florida for being hit by the most Hurricanes, and, oh, that's right, is the actual location of the most Sexual Offenders... And I think that illeagle Mexican immagrents come there, too, and since the State is so frickin' huge, they tie us for illeagle Cuban/Hatian immigrants (In terms of Mexican immagrents, for those who have special needs). So hah, Tex, I laugh at you and turn to focus my attention on the several dozen menacing dark figures coming at me with knives. :lol:

12/14/07