0.45 help

HoundDog666

i load up the sp test short cut and the screen goes blank like the game is going to laod up then it does back to the desktop. when i load up the other short cut it just loads up like the normal short cut would no change. The big file is in the data folder and here are the targets for the shortcuts

starwars warlords sp test

target - F:\Homeworld2\Bin\Release\Homeworld2.exe -mod warlords0.45.Big -luatrace -campaign warlords -startingLevel m01

start in - f:\Homeworld2\Bin\Release

warlords

target - F:\Homeworld2\Bin\Release\Homeworld2.exe -mod Warlords0.40PR.Big -luatrace

start in f:\Homeworld2\Bin\Release

i really would like it if you could help me

do i have to have the over versions of warlords i only got 0.45

when I tried using warlords on the HM2 demo(by changing the demo install to /Homeworld 2 instead of /Homeworld 3) Demo I had the same problem. I don't have the full version of HM2 yet so hopefully when I get it I won't have the same problem. Is there any way to get warlords to work on the demo?

• SWR Staff - Executive

Are you using the HW 1.1 Patch?

No, Warlords requires a full version of HW2 to play.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.