Will the AI ever bombard a planet with a Laser?

Slocket

Question

Will the AI ever bombard a planet with a Laser?

It seems the AI fleet will never bombard a planet with a laser gun? :?:

Thanks for an answer from those who have played this alot.

Oh, will the AI ever use its Death Star (thanks for how to get the AI to build one) on my tough planet? :P

3 answers to this question

If you mean "will they bombard if you have a planetary battery", I think the answer is no. They tend to sabotage it first. As a rule, the AI doesn't do anything that might hurt itself. As for the Death Star, I dont believe that it will destroy a planet. I'm not, however, sure if it will use the superlaser on one of your ships during tactical
Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

I have never seen the AI even build a Death Star. But then again, I play about 90% of my games as the Empire, so that explains that. But I think the AI would consider using the superlaser to destroy a planet a "stupid move" and thus will not do it. The AI does not think it's worth the reprecussions (but I do :twisted: !!!!)

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

The AI did with someone else's game a while back. THe topic is an old one in Questions from Newbies section that involves a hard game where Empire ha a Death Star With a Death Star Shield deffending Coruscant. The thing apparently assisted in killing a huge fleet in addition to killing Han Solo somehow...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away