TC Size

AdmiralToguroAni

This is mostly for the Reloaded team. How large is your project so far? I'm also doing a complete revamp and its currently at 1.05gigs uncompressed, and I still have more voice acting,etc. to go. Is this normal? If not, how can I compress things down? I'm using bitmap files, and sounds recorded in Windows Sound Recorder if that helps.
Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

Reloaded is about 300 Megs. It will be about 400-500 Megs with the new movies,sounds and better quality music tracks. It won't be more than 650 for sure.

I think the bitmap part of your TC couldn't be more than 50 mb. Perhaps you'r voice files are oversized. 1 gig is incredible.

Okay. Looking at my voice files, EMBRIEF is about 30 megs, with Emsprite being 93.4 megs! The average size of a voice file is 1 meg. Any idea of what I can do to compress that down a bit?

As for Winrar, I plan on using it once the TC is finished. I'm more concerned about the uncompressed size. 1g is a little too big for this game,

Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.