Problem with RebEd

Slashgod

Hi i´m new here,i´m a big fan of sw rebellion and so i want to play some mods for Rebellion but i can´t get my RebEd working,pls help me.

I tried it with the Protectorate: The Empire Strikes back and some other mods,everytime the same happend.

I copy & paste all the needed datas and then some erros happend.

1. "This Settings file was tweaked with a more recent version of RebEd,tweaks will be applied but you should consider getting the latest version of RebEd"

"ok"

I have the version 0.26.

2. "This file contains in-game pics replacements,but you won´t see them unless you install the Rebellion DLLs and reload this file.

(See partial installer)

I have done that

3. "*** Erreur Critique ***

From 'NIL' Sender, at 40F2054E

Exception Class_ EReadError

and then the programm crashs.

What do i have to do?

and sorry for the bad english^^

:roll:

I'm very familliar with your #3 problem but I know the other ones too.

# 1 - Just ignore this, it really doesn't do anything.

# 2 - Ouch. I try to avoid sistuations where I would end up with that in the first place. I'm not really the person to ask on that.

# 3 - I get this one whenever I try to veiw certain ship models in RebEd. Specifically the Alleigance SSD (It's just a scaled up ISDII, you're not missing much.) There are maybe 2 other models that cause this error that I've noticed. There's no good solution to this problem other then just not looking at the ship model in RebEd. :(

• 2 weeks later...
I'm very familliar with your #3 problem but I know the other ones too.

# 1 - Just ignore this, it really doesn't do anything.

# 2 - Ouch. I try to avoid sistuations where I would end up with that in the first place. I'm not really the person to ask on that.

# 3 - I get this one whenever I try to veiw certain ship models in RebEd. Specifically the Alleigance SSD (It's just a scaled up ISDII, you're not missing much.) There are maybe 2 other models that cause this error that I've noticed. There's no good solution to this problem other then just not looking at the ship model in RebEd. :(

2. You haven't followed the mod's instructions; review you loading path....

3. Exceptionally wierd D16, you should not be having any problems viewing the mod's Nova class Star Destroyer in RebEd at least, as you said it is simply a resized/renamed Star Destroyer; and nothing to do with the Allegiance Destroyernew model , which has always been wonderfully borked.

I've actually gone a step further and moved it around a little, where it now occupies the original ISD II slot, where it's working fine! Spins with new size in RebED!

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

• 1 year later...

3. "*** Erreur Critique ***

From 'NIL' Sender, at 40F2054E

Exception Class_ EReadError

So the fix to this was...? A friend of mine keeps getting this error when trying to load settings for Reloaded Beta